How soon can you schedule exams after getting ATT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Owlieo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The only thing my state board of pharmacy is waiting on is my intern hours from my school (which I was told were fed-exed on Monday) and the lady at the board said I would get my ATT soon after they receive that. My question is: how soon were some of the testing dates you can schedule for? I don't want to wait a long time since I've been studying a lot, and preferably I want to take my MPJE in the next two weeks and then the NAPLEX a few weeks after that. Could you pick testing dates that were soon after you received your ATT?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

The only thing my state board of pharmacy is waiting on is my intern hours from my school (which I was told were fed-exed on Monday) and the lady at the board said I would get my ATT soon after they receive that. My question is: how soon were some of the testing dates you can schedule for? I don't want to wait a long time since I've been studying a lot, and preferably I want to take my MPJE in the next two weeks and then the NAPLEX a few weeks after that. Could you pick testing dates that were soon after you received your ATT?

Thanks!

I want to know this answer also... anyone?

Hi guys,

Thanks!
did you get your ATT yet?

Once your state board sends your eligibility to the NABP and your eligibility status on the NABP website changes to eligible, you should get an ATT sent to your email from PearsonVue with links to schedule your exam (when my online status changed on the NABP site, I think it took like a day for me to get the ATT email). You can schedule your exam date (for Naplex) once you get that email.

In regards to test dates that are available, it really depends on where you're located. I'm in Southern California, so there were few test dates available in my area ( 1-3 days open in Sept, 2 days open in Oct etc.), though some dates may open up if you keep checking the site. Hopefully more test dates are available in your area.

Best of Luck!

Hi guys, Yes I got my ATT on September 4th and was able to schedule my MPJE on September 9th (which I passed with an 87 yay!). I thought it was great that I was able to schedule it only 5 days after I got my ATT since there was a date available that soon. My NAPLEX is scheduled for October 9th and I'm super nervous!