How soon were your GRE scores posted online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlang2323

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How soon were they posted online? on what day? what time? I researched this online but answers seem all over the place and would like to know this from someone who has took this exam recently because I have been reading about how everything was changed from previous exams. Also did anyone apply to a school on test day but then it did not show up on your mygre account? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I just took it on July 3, and got an email in the last day or so stating they were available.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, are folks no longer able to see them immediately after finishing the exam? That's how it was when I took it--as soon as you were done, the computer gave you the option to see your scores right then and there (sans the writing, which needed to be sent off) or trash them forever.

Yes I know my score from the end of the exam but I was asking when the scores would be posted online since I am applying to masters programs and the deadline is fastly approaching unfortunately.

Yes I know my score from the end of the exam but I was asking when the scores would be posted online since I am applying to masters programs and the deadline is fastly approaching unfortunately.

Ahh, as in when are they online and available to send off to schools. Got it.

I took this exam in 2006, and the Q & V scores were available on the screen immediately. I don't think the writing score was though. I got a copy of all three scores in the mail about a month later.

Edit: Sorry, I read your post too quickly, and missed the whole "recently" thing.

Yeah, I had mine immediately, but not the analytical. Which I guess I could go check...