How to access APhA immunization certifcate online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

staphylcoccus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone teach me how to do this? I heard that we don't have to mail in a form and wait for APhA to make back a certificate reprint. We should be able to access it on the Pharmacist.com website. But I don't know how...

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Can someone teach me how to do this? I heard that we don't have to mail in a form and wait for APhA to make back a certificate reprint. We should be able to access it on the Pharmacist.com website. But I don't know how...

Thank you!

Hey staph, I am trying to do the same thing. Please let me know if you find out how we can re print it from the website. Otherwise, I will give them a call myself and try to find out if its possible. Can't believe something that I could have printed for free is gonna cost me 25 bucks to get now....

Hi-

Several of our licensed partners who offer the training to their employees (including several large chain pharmacies) have had their employees finish their self-study and final exams online. If you took the Immunization Delivery program through one of those partners, you can contact your company for instructions specific to their offering. (Different portals for different partners.)

If you took it through a licensed partner that does not offer this option, you'll need to fill out the form at www.pharmacist.com/ctp. Download/print/mail, and if it's been a year since you took the course, there is a $25 fee associated with reprints.

The form lists a 2-week turnaround, but my colleagues in that department inform me that the turnaround is currently shorter than that.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

-Tiffany B.
APhA Internet Services

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi-

Several of our licensed partners who offer the training to their employees (including several large chain pharmacies) have had their employees finish their self-study and final exams online. If you took the Immunization Delivery program through one of those partners, you can contact your company for instructions specific to their offering. (Different portals for different partners.)

If you took it through a licensed partner that does not offer this option, you'll need to fill out the form at www.pharmacist.com/ctp. Download/print/mail, and if it's been a year since you took the course, there is a $25 fee associated with reprints.

The form lists a 2-week turnaround, but my colleagues in that department inform me that the turnaround is currently shorter than that.

-Tiffany B.
APhA Internet Services

This information helped out a lot. Thank you Tiffany.

Hi-

-Tiffany B.
APhA Internet Services

I just recenty did this. Mailed the request on 8/9, got the certificate today (8/19) 10 day turn-around between Coastal CA and Washington DC. Not bad given the distance.

Hello,

I sent a request form on Oct 1, 2013 to APhA for a copy of immunization certificate but until now Oct 29...I have not received the certificate. Does anyone know an alternative way to expedite it????? Please Help. Thank you in advance. IMZ

Hi-

-Tiffany B.
APhA Internet Services

Hello Tiffany,
Thank you for the info, I sent the request form on Oct 1, 2013 but until today Oct 29 and have not received it, May I ask how long does it take???

I had to reprint mine this weekend, as well. Go to pharmacist.com and click on the "learn" tab and select "my training". Enter your log in information, and click on "Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery". You should be able to scroll down to where it says "Claim Credit" and print your certificate.

Hello Tiffany,
Thank you for the info, I sent the request form on Oct 1, 2013 but until today Oct 29 and have not received it, May I ask how long does it take???
Don't think they'll be responding to a thread they posted in 2011....

Anyway, it took over a month for mine. We got our original form in P3 year, and when the time came to finally apply for my immunizer permit, I had no idea what happened to it. I called the number because it did say it would take 2 weeks, so on week 3 I figured I'd make sure they got it all. They were kind of short on the phone, sort of a "Well we're busy, we get a lot of these requests, and we'll get to it when we get to it."

Does anyone know if we still need the certificate, now that APhA in theory sent all this information to NABP? I got mine 2 years ago as a P3 too, and it's not under My Training on pharmacist.com. No license, so CPE Monitor not fully set up, can't see if it's in there.

I'm confused about the AphA immunization license? I did the course in school (in PA). The pharmacists I've seen have little licenses for immunization hanging up that look legit like a pharmacist license. I did the AphA course and all I could print were certificate of completion type things on AphA's website and on nabp.com there are also certificate type things you can print for the self study and live seminar under manage my CPE.

How do you get the actual license for immunizing?