How to Apply for Access to the Physicians Only Pain Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

axm397

SDN Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After a number of issues were raised in the forum, the mods had a discussion and agreed on the following new policy for the forum.

Pain rounds physicians only forum will be restricted to pain fellows and physicians practicing pain in the U.S.

Forum members will be required to have been sdn members for more than 60 days and have more than 5 posts with at least one post within the past 3 months.

If they are inactive for more than 3 months, we will de-activate the access. They have the option to re-apply but will have to be re-credentialed. "active" means posting and engaging in threads on the pain forum at least once every 3 months.

To apply for pain forum access:

Go to the Account Help Desk Forum: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/account-help-desk.1143/

Create a thread.

Tag one of the mods me or taus

They must provide whatever information you have designated as required (ie, physician license, institutional email (see above).

Please include:

1. sdn name
2. real name
3. work status - fellow or attending
4. primary specialty
5. institutional affiliation/fellowship program
6. work email address
7. work address and phone number
8. AAPM&R/ASA/ASRA/ISIS/etc. membership number.

In addition, they must agree not to share their access with anyone else.

By applying for access, they are agreeing to the following:
The private Pain Rounds physicians' forum is for the use of verified physicians engaged in the active practice of pain medicine. By applying for access to the forum, I verify that I am a licensed physician practicing in the field of pain medicine. I agree to abide by the SDN/Coastal Research Group general Terms of Service (TOS) Our Community Vision, Values, and Policies - SDN and recognize that my participation in the Pain Rounds private forum can be suspended or revoked subject to the terms of TOS or if I'm discovered not to be a physician in the active practice of pain medicine.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.