How to fix the dates on SN2ed schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ash366

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to use the SN2ed schedule starting from September 15 to December 15 then listen to audio osmosis and review my note cards until my MCAT exam (Jan 23).

How do I fix the dates? It says use XML or ICAL, I dont have any of those. Can it be opened via Microsoft Office? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I personally use this site, along with Google Calendar (if you need 122 days, it's at the top bar):

http://mcatschedule.webs.com/mcatschedular.htm

You have to key in your test date (but you can put the test date at an earlier date, like December 15th).

Afterwards, follow the instructions as listed below:

Copy and paste to Notepad, save as a .txt file.
And then in Google Calendar,
1. Go to Calendar Settings. (Down arrow next to 'My Calendar') 2. Click the Add down-arrow button at the bottom of the calendar list on the left side of the page, and select Import Calendar.
3. Click Browse and choose the file that contains your events, then click Open.
4. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to store the schedule, then click Import.

You can move the dates around to fit your needs.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! I was wondering if I should I do the 95 day or the 122 day schedule. If I do the 95 day I'll have about 34 days left till my exam and maybe I can review notes and do audio osmosis. If i do 122 days what if I don't finish on time. I'll have about a week left till my exam. So what do you recommend?

Thank you! I was wondering if I should I do the 95 day or the 122 day schedule. If I do the 95 day I'll have about 34 days left till my exam and maybe I can review notes and do audio osmosis. If i do 122 days what if I don't finish on time. I'll have about a week left till my exam. So what do you recommend?

I'm doing 90 days so I have one extra month as a buffer just in case I fall behind or if I choose to do more practice tests. It is up to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was thinking of doing that too but I feel like one month is too long of a break. I think it's important to be taking the practice AAMC exams then take the actual exam in a week.

What do you think?

I wasn't going to take a month-long break; it was just in case I fell back a couple of days that I have enough days to catch up, so the month was a back-up. I was planning on finishing TBR in 1.5 months, starting AAMC practice exams (#3-7), and then in the middle, incorporating TBR full-lengths or other practice materials, and then finishing up with the rest of AAMC (#8-11) until test date.