How to group interviews...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

civilleader

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering, how do you politely request a program to request a look at your application for an interview sooner, when you've gotten an interview with another program in the area.

ie. I have an interview with say Loyola, how do I politely tell say, UIC that I will be in the area... at that period?

Members don't see this ad.

So I was wondering, how do you politely request a program to request a look at your application for an interview sooner, when you've gotten an interview with another program in the area.

ie. I have an interview with say Loyola, how do I politely tell say, UIC that I will be in the area... at that period?

That is an excellent question, and I wish I knew the answer. When it starts to get a bit tighter on time frame, I plan on calling or e-mailing programs and just telling them how excited I am to come see their program and mention that if they were open to interviewing me, I'll be in the area in a certain time frame and that would work great... I did that for one of my med school interviews and they got back to me within a day and told me they'd interview me the day after the other school. It's a risk, but if you can't afford to go if you don't do them together, it may be worth it...