how to handle courses while going to interviews far away????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsshin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was expecting to get interviews on Nov or Dec, but I only had one interview from Midwestern on 11/3 and so far most my applications are under review... and I am guessing I will get bunch around JAN or FEB... The thing is I am going to take couple classses during that time and I feel like I am going to miss bunch of classes ... Any suggestion how to succeed?

Members don't see this ad.

I was expecting to get interviews on Nov or Dec, but I only had one interview from Midwestern on 11/3 and so far most my applications are under review... and I am guessing I will get bunch around JAN or FEB... The thing is I am going to take couple classses during that time and I feel like I am going to miss bunch of classes ... Any suggestion how to succeed?
Hey does Midwestern send out e-mail saying your application has been completed and is now under review? I never got that e-mail so I am just wondering

After reading your post I felt like I should help you out with it.
most of my interviews were in Sept and Oct. I missed a bunch of classes during that time. My grades went down but now I am studying more to catch up. Basically I would suggest not to miss anymore sessions than you have to. Try to compensate for those sessions/exams that your going to be away by studying harder on the coming exams.
Good luck to you

i got a friend to record the lectures for me (some of the same classes we share)