How to improve my resume for the new cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey oralcare123...
Cuz it ll b lyk work for few years..Dan mha Dan dds...I ll b studying through out my life...I ll b working 1 yr neway..
Also f not working..s the option m considering is wrong?? Or not worth??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
guys have any of u applied to ucsf and ucla? i sent in my apps last week monday and still havent received an email notifying my status! any idea if they take this long to send a notification?

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum..I would like to ask with part 1 and part 2 and gpa 3.6 and toefl 102.what would be the chances of getting an admission into dental school.i have no US experience like shadowing,observership a,assistance,research nothing I have

Hi can anyone help me with info about research ... what kind of research and where we can find oppurtunities ... plz help

Thanks

Hey oralcare123...
Cuz it ll b lyk work for few years..Dan mha Dan dds...I ll b studying through out my life...I ll b working 1 yr neway..
Also f not working..s the option m considering is wrong?? Or not worth??
I am sorry, I could not understand your question. It would be really beneficial for you to learn to do it the way other people are able to read and understand

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum..I would like to ask with part 1 and part 2 and gpa 3.6 and toefl 102.what would be the chances of getting an admission into dental school.i have no US experience like shadowing,observership a,assistance,research nothing I have
Your stats are good, but remember, that experience is very important, ether US or in your country. Recommendation letter from the US dentist gives you more points.

Thank you so much . I will try to get some US experience.
Your stats are good, but remember, that experience is very important, ether US or in your country. Recommendation letter from the US dentist gives you more points.
ao

Hi. I am new to this forum.I passed nbde 1 and 2. Gpa 3.6. Toefl 110. I worked one year in india. I am shadowing dentist twice a week. Worked as assistant. I wanna know more about how to make my application strong