How to increase P and B score from 10-12 to 13-15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huseyin

ras mania
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey:

I am getting around 10-12 in each Kaplan Test. However, taking FL tests began to seem unreasonable since there is no score improvement. What do you gus advice? How to fill in the gaps to get top notch in the real test? I startted to read over the material again however it is very boring.

Members don't see this ad.

huseyin said:
Hey:

I am getting around 10-12 in each Kaplan Test. However, taking FL tests began to seem unreasonable since there is no score improvement. What do you gus advice? How to fill in the gaps to get top notch in the real test? I startted to read over the material again however it is very boring.

Just stop, you're being ridiculous :laugh:

I don't think you are being ridiculous =)...

I also think the review materials are very boring, so I try using the EK 1001 question books to highlight my weaknesses. If you do every third question or so, you will hit all the topics and maybe that will show you any content weaknesses. If it is not the science that is the problem, unfortunately I think you will just have to keep practicing and actively looking at not only the explanations for the questions you did incorrectly, but also the explanations for the questions you did correctly. Eventually, you will probably start seeing some patterns in the types of questions you are getting wrong. Reading the answers to the questions you did correctly will allow you to see how the MCAT expected you to reason...this will reinforce over and over how the test tests you and eventually answers will start to look much more obvious as your mind begins to put together these patterns.