How to list ALL the contacts if I "lump" my activites under ONE section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MelissaThompson

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I lump all my undergraduate work experiences (5 each) into one heading (non-military employment experiences) - how do I list the contact for EACH of the 5 experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Give a contact that can act for all of them.... Esp. if they're all student employment this shouldn't be too difficult. You can also skip out on listing some of them.

Give a contact that can act for all of them.... Esp. if they're all student employment this shouldn't be too difficult. You can also skip out on listing some of them.

What if that is not possible?

I worked at Starbucks, Bestbuy, Sprint, College Painting, and food services over 4 years - how can I find ONE person who can verify all 5 employments?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if this is plausible...but maybe a close friend or family member? If not, I might just pick the one that was the most significant and list the contact for it.

If I lump all my undergraduate work experiences (5 each) into one heading (non-military employment experiences) - how do I list the contact for EACH of the 5 experiences?

Catalysik mentioned something about listing the most recent experience contact in the contact info. Then you just mention separate contacts for the other activities in the description. With the 700 character limit, I could only do 2 maybe 3 experiences at the most. Anymore than that, and I don't really have any space left. Check the Work/Activity thread to confirm.

What if that is not possible?

I worked at Starbucks, Bestbuy, Sprint, College Painting, and food services over 4 years - how can I find ONE person who can verify all 5 employments?

I ran into the same issue - I essentially have a professor who has been following my activities to act as a contact as he/she knew about the extent of my involvements. Additionally, if a professor talks about your activities in your recommendation, I think that would be more than sufficient in terms of validity. I think adcoms want to make sure you are not just pulling stuff out of nowhere.