How to Pass/Fail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Desensitized

I have a question, how can I change the grading from a letter grade, to a pass/fail? I want to do this for just this one physics course. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question, how can I change the grading from a letter grade, to a pass/fail? I want to do this for just this one physics course. Thank you.

I don't know if this is a joke but that's not possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, assuming you are referring to a course you will take in the summer/fall.... You can contact the registrar's office at the school and they should be able to assist you in completing the necessary paperwork. Sometimes it will require an adviser / course professor signature.

If you are referring to a course you took in the past or are currently taking, it is highly likely you are SOL.

Depends on the school, but the deadline to change your grading to Pass/Fail is usually in the very beginning of the semester. Also, why are you asking on SDN instead of simply asking your school's registrar's office? Every school is different and SDN has no idea what your school's policies are.