How to practice Dermatology in USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miki maus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

I've already completed dermatology in Eastern Europe - Bulgaria. After 4 years of training and examination I graduated as a dermatologist. During this time I work with lasers to treat acne, rosacea, etc. and treatment of scars (that's what I work from 7 years already). 2 years ago I started a PhD, entitled "Treatment of scars with a laser."
I won a green card 3 years ago and I am interested how can:
To probate my degree in USA?
How can I work what I love - treatment with lasers?
Apply for fellowship that is associated with treatment and the use of lasers in dermatology?
and how to look for work in the USA?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

I've already completed dermatology in Eastern Europe - Bulgaria. After 4 years of training and examination I graduated as a dermatologist. During this time I work with lasers to treat acne, rosacea, etc. and treatment of scars (that's what I work from 7 years already). 2 years ago I started a PhD, entitled "Treatment of scars with a laser."
I won a green card 3 years ago and I am interested how can:
To probate my degree in USA?
How can I work what I love - treatment with lasers?
Apply for falouship that is associated with treatment and the use of lasers in dermatology?
and how to look for work in the USA?

You'll need to complete the USMLEs and complete a dermatology residency to practice dermatology in the United States

Reactions: 1 users
I like that your user name is: Miki Maus. lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Where'd you win the green card?

Reactions: 1 users