How to shorten Sn2ed 4-month plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

House D.O.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so the obvious answer would be look at the 3 month plan but I'm looking to see what I can CUT OUT or combine. I can't keep up with the 3 month plan and I have 12 or so less days then 4 month plan. I'm thinking about not doing some break days and skipping Hat Trick.

Also can't combine chapter reading +1/3 days as I'm not even finishing them alone!

Sucks to be already behind :( but my test is September 10 so I'm good :)

Members don't see this ad.

The schedule separates reread days and second 1/3 passage days, FYI.

I was able to cut down the schedule by taking out the EK 1001 days. I didn't feel they were very helpful after a few weeks with them. I also took detailed notes and read those over instead of rereading the entire chapter, which sped things up.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah that seemed like a route I was going to take too instead of rereading all the books which seemed cumbersome

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless you are very strong with the material I wouldn't cut out the reread days.

What do you suggest cutting out? Or combining. Because If I keep on the same track then I will have to cut out about two FL with review and I certainly don't want to do that

Honestly I added EK questions after doing the 1/3 Berkeley passages because the Berkeley passage questions always made me feel like **** lol because they are much more challenging . So after doing 1/3 of the passages I would do every 5 questions in EK on the topic . (That way I minimized the amount of overlap when I did 1/3 EK questions on the day it was assigned )

Btw , it does take a while to read TBR thoroughly just wake up earlier or spend more time . You need both content review and practice-they go hand in hand.

Reactions: 1 user
The way I'm doing it now is cutting out EK 1001 and 2nd/3 days, I'm focusing on finishing content review. After reviewing a chapter, I mark down the stuff I need to re-review. It's helpful if you downloaded the MCAT hat trick so you can codify it, then on the re-read days I focus on those things and do EK 1001 problems associated w/ it. You should be able to finish content overview in 1.5 month by this method, but I'm assuming you have no major content problems which is may be the case if you had a poor prof or low grade in a pre-req course.