How to use the SEARCH function

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rumplestiltazepam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw this on another site and thought some people would appreciate it.....maybe this should be added to the FAQ section...?

searchfordummiesnew.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I think "use the search" is said once too often around here.

Sure, some things are trivial and well documented, but information does change. New people might have things to add to a new conversation.

Also, the forums would be nearly dead if new threads weren't created for existing topics.

I think "use the search" is said once too often around here.

Sure, some things are trivial and well documented, but information does change. New people might have things to add to a new conversation.

Also, the forums would be nearly dead if new threads weren't created for existing topics.

That's nice. I just thought it was a funny so simmer down now. So do you own any knickerbockers? Would be pretty sweet to walk around campus in some on a rainy day in Oregon with all the puddles.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's nice. I just thought it was a funny so simmer down now. So do you own any knickerbockers? Would be pretty sweet to walk around campus in some on a rainy day in Oregon with all the puddles.

Simmer down? I never got angry. I was simply pointing out the importance of new discussion.

The name comes from one of Washington Irving's pseudonyms.

By the way, your patronizing attitude is completely uncalled for.

Simmer down? I never got angry. I was simply pointing out the importance of new discussion.

The name comes from one of Washington Irving's pseudonyms.

By the way, your patronizing attitude is completely uncalled for.

Haha. Dude I actually thought it was cool that you new what knickerbockers were and was curious if you have ever bought any vintage or anything because it would be interested.

So anyway man I think you are reading way too much into all of this, I actually thought it was cool that you knew what knickerbockers were, plus its just a fun word to say.
Uncalled for...? Remember this is the internet and easy to mistake patronizing attitude for just clean fun and enjoying a picture so please lighten up buddy.

:beat::boom:
I saw this on another site and thought some people would appreciate it.....maybe this should be added to the FAQ section...?

searchfordummiesnew.jpg

OH BOY...THIS GUY IS SO COOL...HE IS TELLING EVERYONE THAT WE ARE DUMBA$$ES AND HE KNOWS EVERY THING......I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND...YOU SDN SUPERSTAR YOU...:laugh::D