How well should I do on MCAT with 3.0 sci and cumm gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pheroh1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also this is a super small sample size, so take it for what it's worth.

Members don't see this ad :)
With your current GPAs you aren't competitive for MD no matter what your MCAT score is. And your GPAs are pretty low for DO too! Maybe you should consider grade replacement/repair for DO and then shoot for 510+.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
This. No med school in the world is doing you any favors by admitting you when the evidence shows that you're a high risk for failing out.

I have a 3.0GPA for both cumulative, and science. What MCAT score or percentile should I aim for to be a good candidate.
Please don't say "aim high" or "the best you can do". I do a range or solid number. Thank you
With your current GPAs you aren't competitive for MD no matter what your MCAT score is. And your GPAs are pretty low for DO too! Maybe you should consider grade replacement/repair for DO and then shoot for 510+.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Thank you all, that inquiry was for on behalf of my friend, and I'm glad to get some opinions and suggestions on his behalf. How do I delete a thread that I posted on here. Im new to this SDN.

Thank you all, that inquiry was for on behalf of my friend, and I'm glad to get some opinions and suggestions on his behalf. How do I delete a thread that I posted on here. Im new to this SDN.
It is against TOS to post as another person.

I didn't know this. I won't do it again. I thought of it as a forum where I could get all answers, even on my friend's behalf. I'll tell him to sign up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using SDN mobile