How will this look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted678432

I'm on a waiting list for the biomedical science major at my school and must take a class next semester but I have to be declared to take it. I might not get off the list until early next semester, so I'll have to take a random class until then. Will it look bad to drop this random class early in the spring semester for this bms class?

Members don't see this ad.

At my university you have a period of time at the beginning of the semester where you can add and drop a class without it appearing on your academic record. After that, it appears as a W

I'm on a waiting list for the biomedical science major at my school and must take a class next semester but I have to be declared to take it. I might not get off the list until early next semester, so I'll have to take a random class until then. Will it look bad to drop this random class early in the spring semester for this bms class?
No one sees what class you drop unless you drop it super late and get a W even then its not a big deal unless you have like 10 W's on your transcript. So i don't get the issue here