How will you be remembered by your med class question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andrewRA4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The "how will you be remembered by your med school class" secondary question...

is it asking about your personality traits? Is it asking about what you will be able to contribute to the class i.e. through research, etc.? What should I focus on?

Members don't see this ad.

They'll remember that I was that one black guy.

Reactions: 9 users
They'll remember me as the hottest girl of the class. No joke.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
From what I've seen, this isn't much of an accomplishment.

Who said it had to be an accomplishment? All the question asks for is how someone will be remembered.

Reactions: 1 user
They'll remember me as the hottest girl of the class. No joke.
VVb0bwi.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
One of my friends will be remembered because she is always baking and bringing baked goods to people. One will be remembered because he's that guys obsessed with Harrison's. One will be remembered as that guy who is good at everything. A couple girls are notable because they are very short. One guy will be remembered because he pioneered the collaboration of our class. One will be remembered for being a great leader (class president, then student body president).

The question is basically rephrasing the more standard question "what will you bring to our school/your class?" Answer with whatever you feel is unique to you (or at least more common than the average med student).

That guy who likes ponies too much and relates Star Trek to real life.

Reactions: 1 users
That guy who avoided all the end-of-block parties

Last edited: