How You should Open Your Adcom Decision Letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1_677_9_56_bunny_kbzdvv59.gif

Thanks to Xanthomondo from the Lounge for the Gif.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My bunny would be all over that. He only eats important paper. He won't touch a magazine but his favorite is tax forms.

I LOVE this.
If only I could get my bunny to redirect his nibbling "skills" to gnawing on something more productive...

(I also love how everyone quoted the first gif so I could watch it many times while still scrolling down and reading all your comments!)

This is beyondddd adorable. Wish my dog could nibble so neatly! I wonder if I could convince the bunnies in my yard that they want to do this?

this must only work with rabbits, my guinea pig would just eat the whole thing! :laugh:

Agreed. I've got two and they would probably try to fight over it and it would end up shredded.

I would if I received any! I've had a very blessed admissions cycle.

I was going to respond by saying it depends on if they're thick or thin...

Bunny way is way cuter!! Glad I stopped in here today ;) that was awesome

Agreed! My nearly 8 year old rabbit thinks his yogurt drops are rabbit cocaine.

Haha. Mine is 12. We must have like the everlasting tuck spring in my house.

He still lovvvvves his rabbit sticks.

Way too cute! I had lovebirds growing up and one of them would shred/cut paper in that same way. I wish I had a video! I actually brought my partially destroyed homework to class in 6th grade one day and had a valid "My bird ate my homework" excuse :D

Way too cute! I had lovebirds growing up and one of them would shred/cut paper in that same way. I wish I had a video! I actually brought my partially destroyed homework to class in 6th grade one day and had a valid "My bird ate my homework" excuse :D

Lol I actually used the (entirely valid) excuse "My heifer ate my homework" once. When I was in junior high, I would be gone for weeks at a time traveling to the major stock shows, and my teachers would give me all my assignments before I left. I would do my homework in the show barns while chilling in the tie-outs with my heifers. One heifer reached over and snatched a paper off the stack in my lap and consumed it completely while slobbering all over a second paper. :D My teacher didn't like it one bit, but she believed me.

That bunny up there? Adorable. Maybe my boss could train her Amazon parrot to be that useful.

I just saw this thread and OMG! That bunny is absolutely, hands down adorable! :love:

Lol I actually used the (entirely valid) excuse "My heifer ate my homework" once. When I was in junior high, I would be gone for weeks at a time traveling to the major stock shows, and my teachers would give me all my assignments before I left. I would do my homework in the show barns while chilling in the tie-outs with my heifers. One heifer reached over and snatched a paper off the stack in my lap and consumed it completely while slobbering all over a second paper. :D My teacher didn't like it one bit, but she believed me.
When I was in high school, my cat would pull out a paper from my backpack and tear it up whenever I ignored him. I actually videotaped him doing so at one point. :laugh: The papers he tore up weren't important, unfortunately. I still made an effort to show my teacher and tell her that my cat ate my class papers. :D

And the bunny is adorable! I'm sure my salamander would bite at my letters, but I don't think she could ever do much damage.