Howard U?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else applied to Howard and heard back from them at all? They haven't answered any of my emails throughout this whole process so I'm not sure how great they are with communication...

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else applied to Howard and heard back from them at all? They haven't answered any of my emails throughout this whole process so I'm not sure how great they are with communication...
I've had a hard time getting in touch with them too. I noticed that their application deadline isn't until March 1st so I figured it had something to do with that. OTCAS did show that they had rolling admission so I thought I would have heard something back by now as well. Thanks for starting this thread, maybe we can both get some answers!

I applied there last year. I could never get a response by email. I did receive a call for a interview about 3 weeks after submitting my application but with no call back number and a person's name I couldn't understand. I turned it down by email and I pulled my application after learning they were having some accreditation issues at the time. I believe they got everything sorted out though with the AOTA. Otherwise I have heard its a good school from friends who applied there for other fields.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was actually able to speak with someone on the phone today. They were able to verify that they have received my materials and that they hope to be making interview invite calls either the week before or after their spring break (Mar 10-17). She said that the actual interview date has not been set in stone but that it would be in April. She said that the interviews are individual interviews and that they are willing to do phone interviews.

That's awesome that they will allow phone interviews. Maybe they would allow Skype ones too? I know another school told me if I wanted to chat about the program that was an option. I think that is a great way to meet students face to face too.

I got a call this morning from Howard requesting an interview. I respectfully declined because I've already committed to another school. Just wanted to let y'all know that they are making phone calls. Good luck to anyone that is hoping to go to Howard!!