Howard University college of pharmacy class 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicole91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got accepted to Howard University College of Pharmacy. Does anyone know anything good and bad about Howard program?

Members don't see this ad.

I am also accepted to class of 2016 at Howard University. Other folks want to check in.

Congrats to those that got in already.

Question: For those that interviewed, what was the math quiz comprised of? Was it hard?

Members don't see this ad :)
HUCOP class of 2016!!!!! Jan-21, 2012 interviewees . Anyone here?

I recently got accepted to Howard University College of Pharmacy. Does anyone know anything good and bad about Howard program?

Good: full of black brothas
Bad: none.

I just submitted a request to join the group. Time is flying by, getting excited and anxious at the same time!

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted!! I pray that those of you still waiting will get some good news soon!

I am in the HU College of Dentistry's incoming c/o 2016, and I found a GREAT apartment just south of campus! I need a FEMALE roommate!

About the apartment:
-2bd, 1ba
-Fully Furnished!! (Even tv's, pots, pans, utensils. it's normally rented as a vacation home.)
-Washer and Dryer
-Landlord pays water, internet, and cable
-Parking space
-13 min. walk (to the dental building, not sure about pharm building)
-Bus to campus LITERALLY passes in front of the house (for those lazy days)
-8 min. walk to Shaw/Howard metro, 15 min. walk to New York Ave. metro (or hop on bus)
-2 bedrooms, separate leases
-Will split gas and electric bill

If you're interested, please message me.

Thanks

Hey guys! Congratulations on your acceptance to HUCOP!

I'm currently a P2 at HU college of Pharmacy. I live in a house on 47 Bryant Street, Washington DC and we have three rooms vacant for anyone who's looking for somewhere to live. It's 10 minutes away from school (I walk to an from school daily) and the neighborhood is pretty good (I'm still living there lol)l. Here are the rates for the rooms:

Master Bedroom: 837.50/per month
Basement room: 807.50/month
2nd floor bedroom: 792.50/month

The master bedroom and the basement room has it's own bathroom. The two rooms on the second floor share a bathroom. The rent doesn't include utility bills, but it usually runs us $115- $150 depending on the use. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] and let me know if you need more info.

OP you would rather not go there if you have a choice. They don't have a good rep in the pharmacy community. I haven't been impressed with their grads. JMO.

Hello!!! I recently got accepted to Howard Univ COP!!! Looking forward to meeting everybody :)

Hey nicole 91
I would like to ask your the interview. Which questions did they ask you and how's your stat?

Hey nicole 91
I would like to ask your the interview. Which questions did they ask you and how's your stat?

No questions, just prompts that you react to or act out. Multiple mini interview style. If I remember correctly it was 4 different interview rooms, you go into each one.