HoWW I Met Your Mother: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I am alive next week, I may take you up on that offer.... then we will see who is hiding in the cold room or not!
Noooo!!! I'm too late!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
SOV, don't fall for her (potentially) wolfy, but incredibly sexy, wiles!
BI has avoided me 100% of the time IRL as a wolf
and met up with me 100% of the time IRL as a villager.
Or that is how I remember it anyway.

As for the sexy wiles... i um, uh, don't notice such things. right @MrsSOV?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
BI has avoided me 100% of the time IRL as a wolf
and met up with me 100% of the time IRL as a villager.
Or that is how I remember it anyway.

As for the sexy wiles... i um, uh, don't notice such things. right @MrsSOV?
and we all know your memory is perfect! :heckyeah:

Reactions: 4 users
whatever source your using is pretty far off on me. I'm a variation of a blocker. I chip away at people's numerous powers (of course there is more to it than that too, but thats enough of my role for this point im making). been blocking ashgirl every round. Thus why I was saying me being blocked meant to me that ashgirl was probably a wolf or chaos, since I would have wolf moves go through first and then villager blocks, yet my write up the first night made it pretty clear barney/barney's ally blocked me before I could do anything.

I can even list off the responses Ive gotten from the mod showing im a blocker if you so wish. Ive disabled her once and she lost "a single power" (couldnt count her vote as two). Last night I disabled her again and she lost "almost all her powers" couldnt count her vote as two and she coudlnt tie break. The write up I got implies she has the ability to change results but that she has an ally who prevented me from disabling that.

So yea. Ashgirl is chaos of some kind and has an ally who is backing her up. was hopign a read through of the thread would help me figure out who it is so I could get them. I know someone claimed they had to interact with barney, thats your person. Im just going back now to figure out who it is now that I have time to post.

whatever source your using is pretty far off on me. I'm a variation of a blocker. I chip away at people's numerous powers (of course there is more to it than that too, but thats enough of my role for this point im making). been blocking ashgirl every round. Thus why I was saying me being blocked meant to me that ashgirl was probably a wolf or chaos, since I would have wolf moves go through first and then villager blocks, yet my write up the first night made it pretty clear barney/barney's ally blocked me before I could do anything.

I can even list off the responses Ive gotten from the mod showing im a blocker if you so wish. Ive disabled her once and she lost "a single power" (couldnt count her vote as two). Last night I disabled her again and she lost "almost all her powers" couldnt count her vote as two and she coudlnt tie break. The write up I got implies she has the ability to change results but that she has an ally who prevented me from disabling that.

So yea. Ashgirl is chaos of some kind and has an ally who is backing her up. was hopign a read through of the thread would help me figure out who it is so I could get them. I know someone claimed they had to interact with barney, thats your person. Im just going back now to figure out who it is now that I have time to post.
I would hazard a guess that Ranjit is her buddy

The people immediately rushed to Ashgirls defense (almost too early unless they were pre-aligned with ashgirl or ALL seered her night one) are BI, MadJack and Foxy.

Prob only one of them. So I'm not saying have a witch hunt..... but have a witch hunt.

Hmmm that's interesting. My source was pretty wrong then. Sorry about that!

Hmmm that's interesting. My source was pretty wrong then. Sorry about that!

To be fair, barney is screwing with results. So perhaps thats where it came from? Obviously Im not a big fan of your source right now, but you apologizing is nice. Hopefully it is the barnacle screwing with us, not that youre taking advice from a wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The lack of ability to talk within groups is really irritating. That is all.

****** Lynch Ashgirl ******
Don't let the mod know that! That's how the mods win!

Reactions: 6 users
Oh goodie another lynch! I wonder how this one is going to work out... :rolleyes:

I got nothing as usual, so lynch RM just because it won't matter anyways.

Oh goodie another lynch! I wonder how this one is going to work out... :rolleyes:

I got nothing as usual, so lynch RM just because it won't matter anyways.
I like how your avatar captures the attitude of your post

Reactions: 5 users
Apologies for the tl;dr post, but ... I don't get time during the day to be online on my current rotation, and this is better than a ton of individual responses.

I never was a villager, I've always been, and am, neutral.

Interesting that you didn't respond to the other part of my comment, which was: "Who said anything about you being immune?"

I'm curious about the lawyer's involvement is in all of this as it sounds rather nefarious. Is it possible he is one of our wolves?

I dunno about "the" lawyer, but there was definitely that jackass lawyer who was Marshall's boss, who could easily be a wolf.

So yes, I would like to know who the lawyer is. Better yet, I'd like someone who can seer the lawyer to know who the lawyer is, because then if they're not a wolf they aren't outted. At the least, make sure <somebody> else knows who the lawyer is.

It's the "at least one" part that is a bit weird.

Probably the villagers can win with the "villager charmer" and/or "neutral" players left in the game. The one maybe counts as villager, and the other is perhaps irrelevant.

I'm the antithesis of Cyndia xD

Good point. We probably should lynch Cyndia. :)

Come see me in person and then you'll know I'm not a wolf for sure ;).

Jealous. I thought we had something real, BI. Sniff.

Regarding Villager Charmer: I wonder if it doesn't mark someone as nonconvertible?

This would sorta suggest to me that someone should protect DocE tonight, he should chip away at Ashgirl again, and we should lynch her tomorrow instead of today. Since it sounds like she may still have lynch avoidance.

lynch bi because jealous.

I dunno about "the" lawyer, but there was definitely that jackass lawyer who was Marshall's boss, who could easily be a wolf.

So yes, I would like to know who the lawyer is. Better yet, I'd like someone who can seer the lawyer to know who the lawyer is, because then if they're not a wolf they aren't outted. At the least, make sure <somebody> else knows who the lawyer is.
So there is more than one lawyer in the show? This makes me much less suspicious. And I agree, I would love to let somebody know, but I have no PM abilities.

Apologies for the tl;dr post, but ... I don't get time during the day to be online on my current rotation, and this is better than a ton of individual responses.

Interesting that you didn't respond to the other part of my comment, which was: "Who said anything about you being immune?"

Probably the villagers can win with the "villager charmer" and/or "neutral" players left in the game. The one maybe counts as villager, and the other is perhaps irrelevant.

Good point. We probably should lynch Cyndia. :)

Jealous. I thought we had something real, BI. Sniff.

Regarding Villager Charmer: I wonder if it doesn't mark someone as nonconvertible?

This would sorta suggest to me that someone should protect DocE tonight, he should chip away at Ashgirl again, and we should lynch her tomorrow instead of today. Since it sounds like she may still have lynch avoidance.

lynch bi because jealous.
Why don't you come visit, LIS? :naughty:

So there is more than one lawyer in the show? This makes me much less suspicious. And I agree, I would love to let somebody know, but I have no PM abilities.
I'd suspect a couple lawyer characters. Marshall did work at a law firm for a long time.

Well. There's Marshall. And Marshall's boss, who shows up in a number of episodes and is definitely 'major' enough to be in the game. Seems like there was another one, but maybe not.

Totally not-related ... who was that rich guy that hired Lily? He could easily be a neutral/chaos player.

yup! there were a few. Marshall is a lawyer, isn't he?
Yeah, he worked in corporate for a long time to pay the bills and I think for the wedding.

Totally not-related ... who was that rich guy that hired Lily? He could easily be a neutral/chaos player.
George Van Smoot, aka "The Captain"

Well. There's Marshall. And Marshall's boss, who shows up in a number of episodes and is definitely 'major' enough to be in the game. Seems like there was another one, but maybe not.

The Captain! Yeah, I could see that.

I could also see Ted's crazy boss being a wolf.

Soooo we still following through on another Ashgirl lynch? Based on DocE's reveal-ish I'm inclined to wait another day to see what happens.

hey now....

I thought we had something....

stealing glances from behind the centrifuge.

trysts by the DNA sequencer.

Now I find you are enticing other men....

And I am WAY sexier than LIS.

Harumph!
I'm good at sharing ;).

So what is dumplings a euphemism for again?

Anyways day closed... Results pending...

Last edited:
Also for the very few of you that haven't submitted night actions yet, I would really appreciate it if you did so. I am sooo excited for tn (which usually means bad things for everyone but still). So please submit night actions...

i could vote someone else. I just still think ashgirl needs to be gone sooner rather than later

Totally agree with the 'gone' part. I'm just idly throwing out for public debate the question of whether it makes more sense to lynch someone else tonight and give DocE a chance to strip her further of ability. I don't know what the right answer is.

Boo to Wildzoo deleting posts. Okay, pup is finally taken care of, time to start typing away