HPSP Health Insurance Reimbursement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hans Gruber01

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school no longer offers its own health insurance, but it is still required to have.

I was wondering how much the army will reimburse for this? I found some insurance plans that have a premium for $200-$250/month.

I was reading about some HPSP students not being fully reimbursed for there insurance costs. Is there anyone out there paying more than this per month and getting it reimbursed.

Thank you. Any advice/feedback would be helpful in establishing a budget.

Members don't see this ad.

My school no longer offers its own health insurance, but it is still required to have.

I was wondering how much the army will reimburse for this? I found some insurance plans that have a premium for $200-$250/month.

I was reading about some HPSP students not being fully reimbursed for there insurance costs. Is there anyone out there paying more than this per month and getting it reimbursed.

Thank you. Any advice/feedback would be helpful in establishing a budget.

You want to get in touch with your contact from the GME office and confirm this before you buy a policy. They should be able to tell you exactly how much you will be reimbursed.