All Branch Topic (ABT) HPSP Q for people who applied or received the scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdf123g

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you can help me, can you post here and I'll PM you?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Beep beep beep

Attachments

• glefg.jpg
    glefg.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 33
What is "I'm applying to medical schools and I'm scared of loans. A recruiter told me I might qualify for a "scholarship" to [branch of armed forces] and I could practice world classcare while having a CO who is a nurse second guess every decision I make. I'm overwieght, a pacifist, and only want to join if I can stay in New York City. How likely is it for me to be able to join and they could keep me stationed by my civilian significant other?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I'll take, Trapped in a dangerous job I hate and can't quit or they'll send me to prison for ten thousand, Alex.

Reactions: 1 users
BNPG...you're hilarious. I don't hate my job...but everything you have said is pretty accurate.

BNPG...you're hilarious. I don't hate my job...but everything you have said is pretty accurate.

Thanks. It's much funnier now that I'm where the grass is greener and I wear a nicely trimmed beard.