hSDN Class of 2012

ed3317de-925a-4e49-99ce-2ff250d7f783.jpg

Oh hai. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Three exams for my three main classes!
Bio: 98 (class average 84; 35% made C or below)
Psych: 98 (class average 68; 50% made D or failed)
Chem: 100 (class average ~83)

I'm quite happy with how things are going... except chem lab is stressful!
I'm glad to hear everything is going well for everyone. Keep up the good work!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice work, Dox! I'm happy with my first round of exams as well. I must say, I am so ready for this week to be over though. I need to sleep/de-stress/go ride a horse/etc.

Good job ere'one

3 exams next week: Orgo,Physics, Econ(sucks balls don't take it!) my labs are a joke. The average grade for both is a b+ and you can't get lower than a B. they're fun though. Orgo has just been a gen chem review (typical for the first 3rd of the class I think.) Classical mechanics=child's play. Econ= extremely easy/logical but my only motivation is GPA.

Good luck on your exams! And naps = my life. I love naps so much. :love:

Finally starting to settle into college. Have a running routine back-up, starting to get better with managing my collegework, and trying to broaden my horizons. Things are finally looking up. Really odd start, but at least I can get the ball rolling now. How's everyone doing?

Finally starting to settle into college. Have a running routine back-up, starting to get better with managing my collegework, and trying to broaden my horizons. Things are finally looking up. Really odd start, but at least I can get the ball rolling now. How's everyone doing?

Pretty good. I had my first exam on tuesday (Orgo), I have a physics exam today and an econ exam on Monday. The only bad thing so far is our ****ing fire alarm has gone off 4 times in the past 2 weeks. :mad:

The past couple of weeks have been pretty good for me as well. I've also been settling into a routine more, and have started to get to know people more, which is nice.

And now I have a few days off of classes for fall break! YUS.

DwightFistPump.gif

I'm shadowing this week with a vet who specializes solely in avian medicine... should be a pretty cool experience! I don't have a ton of experience with our winged and feathered friends, so looking forward to learning some bird stuff! :)

0pod, could you post what's in my signature so that I'm not saying things you've never said to promote my inferior agenda?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sad to see this thing finally die.

Oh well, I'm hoping every is having a good first semester; here's hoping everyone has all As or close to it!

I flew too close to the sun this semester. I'm going to have to kick it into gear to get all A's

I thought calc was going to be my hardest class this semester, but chem has been my biggest challenge so far. I'm having to study hardest for it. Otherwise so far so good though. Did you guys get a fall break earlier this month? It was a phenomenon that was new to me, but having a few days off was beautiful. :D

Also, hai dere. I realized today that I hadn't been on SDN for a couple of weeks.

Pahaha! I think I need to drink some more of the SDN kool-aid, mine apparently wore off somehow! :confused: :p

I hate economics.

On an unrelated note, I just leased a house for next year.

Class of 2014>Class of 2012

Nuff said.

Class of 2013 is so cool that we didn't even have a thread.

Lol, class of 2013 must have been cool and not stress about pre-med stuff during high school! I applaud you guys!

Sorry, pardon our presence. Goodbye.