HSPH Fall 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rb879

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I sent in my deposit too! Will be doing a ScD in epidemiology.

Members don't see this ad :)
I committed also to HSPH ScD in Environmental Health! You all going to the april 4th visitation day?

Yay! I'm so excited about the program. It seems really great.

I will be there! I also saw that they have an event on 4/5 for all grad students across the schools, I was thinking I'd check that out too.

Definitely down

Yay! I'm so excited about the program. It seems really great.

I will be there! I also saw that they have an event on 4/5 for all grad students across the schools, I was thinking I'd check that out too.

I was considering that, but I think I'm just going to adventure around Boston and Cambridge and look at potential neighborhoods to live in.

yep I have sent as well for MPH in healthcare management and policy.. is there any international student? I have some doubts :(

yes they have some different scholarships and grants and I got this HSPH grant .. quite confusing but m happy :D

What's "central HSPH?" Institutional scholarship?

I got the same thing and it says it comes from unrestricted funding. I think it means that we didn't get any from the named/specific scholarships but from the general HSPH funds.

I am leaning towards HSPH for the MPH in Global Health and Population.

Okay perfect! I just changed the link in my post so that everything is the same. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user