Hunger Games Redux WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
actually we said Prometh was cleared on like Day2 when he was already trying to be lynched, so, yes it is easy for me to say he was a villager.
And I am sorry, you don't lynch Katniss, even if you suspect she is chaos (which seems insane) without a little more thought.

Nope. it was not that hard. I was reading the posts and couldn't believe people were still lynching him, and then pissed when I saw lynch was closed, so it was NOT after the fact for me. In my real time it was obvious it was a mistake, and there was no reason to continue to pile on him after that admission. none. Nope nope nope.
No one said he was completely cleared. Lissa even said it was not verified after I said something the first time. You seem like you are trying a little too hard here. Maybe I am just being cranky though. I definitely feel guilty, but stick to what my thoughts were in the moment. If faced with it again, I would probably do it again.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It was entirely possible he'd been converted, as there were a few subtle hints that he had a role aside from vanilla villager that may have intrigued the wolves enough to give it a shot. Of course we feel dumb in retrospect but like Lupin said, it's easy to sit on your high horse after the fact.

Members don't see this ad :)
The tributes have grown wary of one another. Many are still reeling over the death of Katniss Everdeen. Who will lead rebellion now? Two cannons go off and everyone watches from their special hidey-holes as TWO more tributes are retrieved. First, @that redhead - Gale Hawthorne's corpse is lifted. Seems he was badly mangled by an avalanche and due to a hallucinatory dose of tracker jacker venom, he was unable to protect himself (or anyone else ever again for that matter!) The hovercraft also snags @Cyndia - Johanna Mason in its claw before vanishing from sight. Perhaps a gathering at the cornucopia to determine who to kill will help.

Lynch deadline ????.

District 1:
1. WildZoo - Boggs turned random muttation
2. @Mad Jack
District 2:
3. Rogert - Primrose Everdeen, Resurrectionist
4. Jilary- Plutarch Heavensbee
District 3:
5. hedgiehog- Greasy Sae
6. @touchpause13
District 4:
7. @Gwenevre
8. Romoret- Portia
District 5:
9. @Zensing
10. @Lupin21
District 6:
11. Promethean- Katniss Everdeen, Talks to mods
12. that redhead- Gale Hawthorne, protector
District 7:
13. DVMDream - Annie Cresta
14. @Flim Flam Man
District 8:
15. WhtsThFrequency -President Coriolanus Snow, seer
16. allieh8607 - Bloodrain/fog
District 9:
17. Cyndia- Johanna Mason
18. sorasea - jabberjay
District 10:
19. @LetItSnow
20. @shortnsweet - Finnick Odair, Assassin?
District 11:
21. @StartingoverVet
22. @Lissarae06
District 12:
23. ResoluteMike - Effie Trinket
24. PrincessButterCup - Caesar Flickerman

Color explanation for LIS: red=wolf, black=villager, green=villager with special ability.

So I had the bow and arrow and I shot MJ who is Beetee.

I was just given a name, no indication of if he has been converted or not (idk if they would tell me that with this item)

I was between him and Gwen for wolfieness so I'm gonna go ahead and ***lynch gwen*** unless anyone else has any better ideas

I'm going to stick with my vote from yesterday, lynch GwenGwen

I've proven my role to Lupin. I can prove it again, but only publicly on the thread. My district mate knew my role completely, but he is now dead.

I'm going to stick with my vote from yesterday, lynch GwenGwen

I'll probs regret it, but I trust Lissa this game.

lynch Gwen

I can't remember the details, but someone was able to get a message to me that suggested they believe SOV to be a villager. So. *shrug*

I've proven my role to Lupin. I can prove it again, but only publicly on the thread. My district mate knew my role completely, but he is now dead.

That's interesting, because I have reason to believe she doesn't really trust you.

Members don't see this ad :)
So my candidates from yesterday (cycle not calendar) were gwen, MJ, and Lupin.

Lupin is vouching for gwen through some unknown bird thing.
MJ is a non-likely villager role from TP.

Do we have reason to trust either TP or Lupin?

We have to still be looking for original wolves IMO, so I am not inclined to lynch someone with a verified role name, although I am guessing there is an unseerable wolf somewhere around.

as for the ridiculous accusation that I am suddenly active hence wolfish, um yeah, there are thunderstorms this afternoon so I can't fly so I am participating, and on the nice days previous to this I was quiet. Big mystery.
SMH.

We have to still be looking for original wolves IMO, so I am not inclined to lynch someone with a verified role name, although I am guessing there is an unseerable wolf somewhere around.

as for the ridiculous accusation that I am suddenly active hence wolfish, um yeah, there are thunderstorms this afternoon so I can't fly so I am participating, and on the nice days previous to this I was quiet. Big mystery.
SMH.

It is 100 degrees here with no clouds, so forgive me for not checking in on your weather to know why you might suddenly be active. :p

And as far as us all know having a bit more knowledge, you should consider that as a compliment. It would seem that everyone took your advice and checked into each other.

I know nothing of FFM, but he had said very early that vanilla was norm for the game, before it became known that yes indeedee, it was. I don't think you are an original based on a little background music, but am not gonna rule out conversion. You are correct in that we should find an original. I suppose they could be unseerable, but that would contradict the even further proof from the Promo debacle that this is a very traditional game. I don't know anything about TP.

It is 100 degrees here with no clouds, so forgive me for not checking in on your weather to know why you might suddenly be active. :p

And as far as us all know having a bit more knowledge, you should consider that as a compliment. It would seem that everyone took your advice and checked into each other.

I know nothing of FFM, but he had said very early that vanilla was norm for the game, before it became known that yes indeedee, it was. I don't think you are an original based on a little background music, but am not gonna rule out conversion. You are correct in that we should find an original. I suppose they could be unseerable, but that would contradict the even further proof from the Promo debacle that this is a very traditional game. I don't know anything about TP.
can you find the traditional game wording, because unseerable wolf could be traditional at this point. I thought traditional just meant villagers vs wolves without all the fancy variations.

SMH.

Lupin and I have role-revealed to each other. I have no reason (beyond generic WW paranioa) to doubt her claimed role. We haven't PM'd much, but from what she's told me, Gwen is OK.

Even without TP's evidence, I'm pretty sure that MJ can't be an original wolf. He buddied very hard with WZ before WZ went down. I find it hard to believe that wolves would convert both MJ *and* WZ before WZ was lynched; and, every night afterwards, there's been two kills. I doubt the wolves could kill twice and convert in a basics game.

can you find the traditional game wording, because unseerable wolf could be traditional at this point. I thought traditional just meant villagers vs wolves without all the fancy variations.
True. Traditional for pre-vet, in my mind, is that wolves are seerable and the name gives them away, seeing as out of two originals and one convert, they all have a name that would give them away. It still includes bells and whistles though as for this crowd, it is required for keeping attention spans at least partially on track (As I have found out but am desperately trying to change.) WTF stated that her role name could be seen as wolfy, but promised she was not, and I think with a little digging, you might find I immediately believed that for reasons of my own. While I suppose I could see an unseerable wolf still in the game, I highly doubt it at this point.

FFM is villager, per bow and arrow results.

Reactions: 1 users
2. @Mad Jack role revealed by bow and arrow per TP
6. @touchpause13 ??????
7. @Gwenevre a bird said she is ok
9. @Zensing, role reveal with lupin
10. @Lupin21, role reveal with zen
14. @Flim Flam Man, role reveal by bow and arrow per gwen.
19. @LetItSnow. ?????
21. @StartingoverVet role revealed to Lissarae
22. @Lissarae06 role revealed to me.

I have reason to believe LIS is ok.

i will lynch TP

cause only player without some role revealing going on.

I am not really liking my lynch vote cause why would TP clear MJ? I would probably just keep my mouth closed if I were a wolf.
of course, sometimes clearing someone makes you seem more villagery. I honestly don't know TP's style. Always somehow under my radar.

Thoughts anyone?

Having trouble parsing what you mean here. Say again?

SMH.

Huh. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

People point out this sort of activity change all the time.... and yeah, most of the time there's a perfectly non-game-related reason. Not sure why you'd get so angsty about it when it happens every single game to you, me, or anyone else that suddenly gets busy for a day or two then comes back. Seems kinda odd.

2. @Mad Jack role revealed by bow and arrow per TP
6. @touchpause13 ??????
7. @Gwenevre a bird said she is ok
9. @Zensing, role reveal with lupin
10. @Lupin21, role reveal with zen
14. @Flim Flam Man, role reveal by bow and arrow per gwen.
19. @LetItSnow. ?????
21. @StartingoverVet role revealed to Lissarae
22. @Lissarae06 role revealed to me.

I have reason to believe LIS is ok.

i will lynch TP

cause only player without some role revealing going on.

Nice analysis. Honestly, TP's been too quiet for me to judge, so I could see wolf. lynch TP

I am not really liking my lynch vote cause why would TP clear MJ? I would probably just keep my mouth closed if I were a wolf.
of course, sometimes clearing someone makes you seem more villagery. I honestly don't know TP's style. Always somehow under my radar.

Thoughts anyone?

Maybe he did what I did this day cycle and noticed that MJ doesn't really have the opportunity to be a wolf? That way, he could aim a bow at someone whom it would be worthless to start a bandwagon and get villager points. Personally, if I had the bow, I would have used it on Gwen. Her post about walls-of-text and subsequent vote for Promo really bugged me.

Veterans, how off-the-wall does this sound to you?

Oh. And my comment about SOV protesting too much..... it came out sounding way more like me saying he's wolfy than I intended. I was given at least <some> reason to think he's villager.

Thoughts anyone?
I concur. Not many games played, but smart enough to be slippery when wet.

No. it's not me. Honestly I'm more talkative when I'm a wolf because I'm paying closer attention.

I'm Cinna, and I'm just a vanilla villager, so unfortunately I don't have any way to prove to you my role. I thought MJ was acting wolfy and he was decently high up on everyone's wolfly list so I used the bow and arrow on him. I would have nothing to gain from being upfront about that as a wolf.

I have to say I do appreciate the slippery when wet comment tho :naughty:

Reactions: 1 users
Also if I was a wolf, I would have used the arrow on someone I thought was a role that could hurt the wolves, then just say that gwen or MJ was a villager and not give a name.

Having trouble parsing what you mean here. Say again?
Good reason for that. It makes no sense.

Supposed to say.... MJ is a likely villager role.
Probably started typing non-wolfy and started thinking about those noisy kids on my lawn... and then forgot what i was saying.
You can empathize, right?

No. it's not me. Honestly I'm more talkative when I'm a wolf because I'm paying closer attention.

I'm Cinna, and I'm just a vanilla villager, so unfortunately I don't have any way to prove to you my role. I thought MJ was acting wolfy and he was decently high up on everyone's wolfly list so I used the bow and arrow on him. I would have nothing to gain from being upfront about that as a wolf.

I have to say I do appreciate the slippery when wet comment tho :naughty:
China seems like a
Hm. I think I'd like to know more about the bird saying Gwen is ok.
The mockingjay is an item in the game. It can carry messages for people and the role Gwen claimed, according to wiki, is pretty predominate. TP is claiming a believable role, as the other hairdresser died. Is it too convenient of a role to claim? This I don't know as Hunger games is not my strong suit. I am just a decent wiki master.

Hm. I think I'd like to know more about the bird saying Gwen is ok.
me too.
Don't know enough about this bird thing to know why we suddenly trust anon messages. Unless it is not really anon.

I kind of believe TP, but that means that everyone has a role that someone else is vouching for.....

which means either a coalition of liars, or a wolf (or wolves) with an alias.
Neither is very helpful.

unlynch TP
for now, although that is who I would use the arrow to investigate tonight.

now we have to sort through the web of statements to see who is most likely liar....

China seems like a

The mockingjay is an item in the game. It can carry messages for people and the role Gwen claimed, according to wiki, is pretty predominate. TP is claiming a believable role, as the other hairdresser died. Is it too convenient of a role to claim? This I don't know as Hunger games is not my strong suit. I am just a decent wiki master.
Oh, and unfinished thoughts as that stupid message thing screws up what I typed.

Cinna was a pretty important role in the movie.
More important than Greasy Sae for example.. (which I would have guessed incorrectly is a wolf alias if still around).

The character she claimed is found easily when looked up, but I wouldn't say prominent. Like you said, I don't know though if it is more or less believable since we had DVMD's old lady character.
yeah tbh... prominence in the movie isn't really a great idea after further thought.

But I am kind of at a loss how to proceed now.

Why not? They were one of the parts of the arena - they imitated the voices of Prim and finnick's gf to drive them mad
But in the arena it was the jabberjays that were screaming and imitating cries. Not the mockingjays. The mockingjays were a failed muttation (breeding jabberjays with mockingbirds) by the capitol to spy on the different districts during the war.