Hunger Games Redux WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 3 users

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/gif-wars.928652/

Or did you want a thread just for you two? :corny:

emperors_new_groove_sample-jpg.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
I hate you all.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The tributes are exhausted and weary. As the sun rises, who will they find dead?

Shockingly, no cannon fire or photos appear in the sky. No one has died.

Lynch deadline 8am EST

District 1:
1. WildZoo - Boggs turned random muttation
2. Mad Jack??
District 2:
3. Rogert - Primrose Everdeen, Resurrectionist
4. Jilary- Plutarch Heavensbee
District 3:
5. hedgiehog- Greasy Sae
6. touchpause13 - Cinna
District 4:
7. @Gwenevre
8. Romoret- Portia
District 5:
9. Zensing - The Gamemaker
10. @Lupin21
District 6:
11. Promethean- Katniss Everdeen, Talks to mods
12. that redhead- Gale Hawthorne, protector
District 7:
13. DVMDream - Annie Cresta
14. @Flim Flam Man
District 8:
15. WhtsThFrequency -President Coriolanus Snow, seer
16. allieh8607 - Bloodrain/fog
District 9:
17. Cyndia- Johanna Mason
18. sorasea - jabberjay
District 10:
19. @LetItSnow
20. @shortnsweet - Finnick Odair, Assassin?
District 11:
21. StartingoverVet - Cressida
22. @Lissarae06
District 12:
23. ResoluteMike - Effie Trinket
24. PrincessButterCup - Caesar Flickerman

Color explanation for LIS: red=wolf, black=villager, green=villager with special ability.

Someone tried to kill me last night. I had the mockingjay pin.

Reactions: 1 user
Someone tried to kill me last night. I had the mockingjay pin.

Yeah..i'll be honest....that was me. Sorry. Of the people left, you have the most red flags for me, so I went with my gut.

It doesn't look like anyone has much info to share. I'm most suspicious of LIS and SnS. I think both would be excellent conversion targets and I find SnS trying to kill Gwen an odd choice. But then again, why would she admit to the attempted killing if she was a wolf? Had anyone actually investigated LIS? I know his claimed role but I don't know if it has ever been confirmed. I would also like to know if anyone was blocked last night.

I don't know why Gwen is such an odd choice for you Lissa, you were voting for her a few days in a row.

Whoever the wolf is...they are sneaky. And just set it up to make it look like I'm the wolf. I was blocked...I don't know if that's from Gwen being protected or someone blocked me too.

I also have not spoken to LIS in days, so he could be converted and I wouldn't know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since I voted for her she had people take up for her and cleared FFM who was my other main suspicion. I think we may be down to one wolf. Looks like we have gotten 3 originals and a convert.

Since I voted for her she had people take up for her and cleared FFM who was my other main suspicion. I think we may be down to one wolf. Looks like we have gotten 3 originals and a convert.

Yeah I knew she has used the bow and arrow on FFM, but clearing someone else doesn't do it for me usually. Shrug, if I made the wrong choice, then it's a good thing she was protected, but my last gut feeling on Zen was correct, as was my gut feeling on WZ....so I went with it.

I know LIS has been busy in the ER clinic, but he's not usually one to use that as an excuse.

Meh. I'm not converted. But whatever. I dunno about SNS, but we haven't talked much since her rez. Hasn't been anything to really say though.

Yeah I knew she has used the bow and arrow on FFM, but clearing someone else doesn't do it for me usually. Shrug, if I made the wrong choice, then it's a good thing she was protected, but my last gut feeling on Zen was correct, as was my gut feeling on WZ....so I went with it.

I know LIS has been busy in the ER clinic, but he's not usually one to use that as an excuse.

I just haven't had much to say. Everyone seems to have about the same level of suspiciousness. I've actually been off mon-wed ..... Working thu+weekends this month.

True. I am suspicious of everyone, I just have different levels of suspicion and Gwen is lower on my list than you lol.

Maybe she cleared FFM to gain some credibility. I haven't played with her enough to know whether that is a move she would pull or not.

Maybe she cleared FFM to gain some credibility. I haven't played with her enough to know whether that is a move she would pull or not.

Me neither. I think my early death just keeps making me think a completely noob wolf pack lol. Conversions after my death of veterans I have no gut feelings about.

I just haven't had much to say. Everyone seems to have about the same level of suspiciousness. I've actually been off mon-wed ..... Working thu+weekends this month.

Ah...dy said you were working a lot but I didn't ask specifics lol.

Also, I am on the way to the airport. I will be flying cross country today (so happy for a vacation!). One of my flights has already been delayed so I'm not sure when I won't have internet access.

Yeah...i'm driving back to Missouri and would like to not kill my data plan, so I may be spotty.

I am not converted. I am Wiress, vanillager. I have had one item the whole game, which was the tracker jacker venom which i used on LIS two nights ago.

I agree on the one wolf left theory.

Hey @Gwenevre , when was it exactly that you seered FFM with the bow?
On N7, got the bow and arrow, so between N7 and the lynch being cancelled. I shot him (hoping that my aim was true), got the result, and posted it here.

Something smells fishy.
Last night the items were sent out as such:
Mockingjay Pin: Gwen
Mockingjay Messenger: FFM
Wasp Venom: SnS
Bow and Arrow: Lissa
I know this because I'm the one who send out items. I'm Haymitch villager. Always have been, and this might get me killed but I'd rather have this information out sooner than later.

SnS, you got the wasp venom last night, who did you use it on? Or did you? And Lissa, you got the bow and arrow. Who did you use it on? And FFM, your statement isn;t completely true, because you got the mockingjay last night.

And if anyone wants me to prove who I've sent stuff to in the past to prove myself, Feel free to ask. I've keep a running tally of my actions. No this doesn't prove that I haven't been converted, sure. And as much as I want to make it to endgame, I'm hesitant to put my info out, seeing as I'm already a target. But in the interest of the village, here it is.

On N7, got the bow and arrow, so between N7 and the lynch being cancelled. I shot him (hoping that my aim was true), got the result, and posted it here.
Kay. I would think a conversion would have happened before then. Zen was killed N8 right? So I suppose she could have gotten in one last changling that night, but it seems far fetched. I am also confused about SnS choosing gwen, but that is probably because she didn't see the message I got convincing me gwen is village. LIS seems to have the least amount of "proof", but I don't see anything different about his posts indicating wolf. I dunno. Lissa I am pretty sure as well is still village, unless converts keep their ability.

Also looking back, the night SnS killed Zen, it looks like there was not a wolf kill, right? SOV died by the bow and arrow. No one actually claimed that responsibility.

Something smells fishy.
I know this because I'm the one who send out items. I'm Haymitch villager. Always have been, and this might get me killed but I'd rather have this information out sooner than later.

SnS, you got the wasp venom last night, who did you use it on? Or did you? And Lissa, you got the bow and arrow. Who did you use it on? And FFM, your statement isn;t completely true, because you got the mockingjay last night.

And if anyone wants me to prove who I've sent stuff to in the past to prove myself, Feel free to ask. I've keep a running tally of my actions. No this doesn't prove that I haven't been converted, sure. And as much as I want to make it to endgame, I'm hesitant to put my info out, seeing as I'm already a target. But in the interest of the village, here it is.
Not sure that the items are usable the same night you send them out. That day you sent me the mockingjay message, I didn't have the venom until the next night for use.

I guess I will start the party

Lynch LIS

I didn't think I could use the bow until tonight? And now the wolves (wolf) know I have it

I've always been able to use the item the night I get it :confused:

The PM didn't specify but I didn't get it until the night was closing. I will PM the mods for clarification.

Something smells fishy.

Oh crap I misread my PM. I thought the venom blocked me killing you, not that I could use it on someone. I didn't use it.

Oh crap I misread my PM. I thought the venom blocked me killing you, not that I could use it on someone. I didn't use it.
And now rereading.... Wouldn't I use it tonight if I got it with my night results ?

Boarding a flight. I will be MIA for the next few hours.

Something smells fishy.

Meh, guess i did get the whistle pm 20 hrs ago. I didn't get the notification on my phone.

I am a villager, but I honestly don't mind getting lynched, other than the fact it reduces a villager number.

### lynch lupin ###

Just a hunch. Snortnsweat would be next on my suspicions list.

### lynch lupin ###

Just a hunch. Snortnsweat would be next on my suspicions list.
Well it isn't me. And while SnS could be pulling off the greatest con in history if she turns out to be the convert, I just don't see it. She can use the venom on me tonight if she sees fit since no one is fessing up to actions from last night. I don't have any items again, so nothing should be lost as far as knowledge for tomorrow.

The only endgame scenario occurring with my lynch would be wolves win.
well why aren't you putting up your usual fight? I have lynched you as a villager numerous times, and you fought tooth and nail those times. I feel confident with this lynch since you basically just let it go. Also, why do you have SnS on your list. I noticed both you and LIS have her pretty high, so am I missing something?

The tributes gather at the cornucopia, hopeful for something. Anything really! But @Flim Flam Man keeps rambling, tick tock.... Everyone rushes with their weapons pointed for FFM's chest. You've lynched FFM- Wiress of district 3.

Night deadline ASAP.
District 1:
1. WildZoo - Boggs turned random muttation
2. Mad Jack??
District 2:
3. Rogert - Primrose Everdeen, Resurrectionist
4. Jilary- Plutarch Heavensbee
District 3:
5. hedgiehog- Greasy Sae
6. touchpause13 - Cinna
District 4:
7. @Gwenevre
8. Romoret- Portia
District 5:
9. Zensing - The Gamemaker
10. @Lupin21
District 6:
11. Promethean- Katniss Everdeen, Talks to mods
12. that redhead- Gale Hawthorne, protector
District 7:
13. DVMDream - Annie Cresta
14. Flim Flam Man - Wiress
District 8:
15. WhtsThFrequency -President Coriolanus Snow, seer
16. allieh8607 - Bloodrain/fog
District 9:
17. Cyndia- Johanna Mason
18. sorasea - jabberjay
District 10:
19. @LetItSnow
20. @shortnsweet - Finnick Odair, Assassin?
District 11:
21. StartingoverVet - Cressida
22. @Lissarae06
District 12:
23. ResoluteMike - Effie Trinket
24. PrincessButterCup - Caesar Flickerman

Color explanation for LIS: red=wolf, black=villager, green=villager with special ability.