Hunger Games Redux WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
More like necro-bump at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As blood turned the ocean waters red from FFM's tragic demise, @shortnsweet - Finnick Odair, the Assassin, turns to @LetItSnow - Enobaria. "I can't let you live, I don't trust you." She filets LIS with ease. She turns to @Lissarae06 expectantly. She's startled to see that Peeta Mellark, the former communicator, has turned into a muttation warped mockingjay. "Thanks for making my job easier." Lissa stabs SnS in the chest with her beak and removes her heart. @Gwenevre - Haymitch Abernathy, the Item Distributor, backs away from the cornucopia only to run into @Lupin21 - President Alma Coin, alpha wolf. "Going for a drink?" She smiles cruelly as she shoots her in the chest with a bow and arrow. A hovercraft arrives to whisk the victors away to District 13, leaving the Capitol to burn.

WOLVES WIN!!!!
District 1:
1. WildZoo - Boggs turned random muttation
2. Mad Jack??
District 2:
3. Rogert - Primrose Everdeen, Resurrectionist
4. Jilary- Plutarch Heavensbee
District 3:
5. hedgiehog- Greasy Sae
6. touchpause13 - Cinna
District 4:
7. @Gwenevre
8. Romoret- Portia
District 5:
9. Zensing - The Gamemaker
10. @Lupin21
District 6:
11. Promethean- Katniss Everdeen, Talks to mods
12. that redhead- Gale Hawthorne, protector
District 7:
13. DVMDream - Annie Cresta
14. Flim Flam Man - Wiress
District 8:
15. WhtsThFrequency -President Coriolanus Snow, seer
16. allieh8607 - Bloodrain/fog
District 9:
17. Cyndia- Johanna Mason
18. sorasea - jabberjay
District 10:
19. LetItSnow-Enobaria
20. @shortnsweet - Finnick Odair, Assassin?
District 11:
21. StartingoverVet - Cressida
22. @Lissarae06
District 12:
23. ResoluteMike - Effie Trinket
24. PrincessButterCup - Caesar Flickerman

Color explanation for LIS: red=wolf, black=villager, green=villager with special ability.

Reactions: 1 user
As districts erupt into chaos and fire starts to engulf the nation, the video screens all come to life with a final message from President Alma Coin. Even though the audio was knocked out and the towers were falling, the message was clear as music played through the loud speakers:

Reactions: 4 users
tumblr_m8e4fzu4aY1qhehmxo1_250.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Ugh lissa... I struggled so hard between you and Gwen the other night

Ugh lissa... I struggled so hard between you and Gwen the other night
I felt really bad about your early death. we were a fragmented pack and I had sent in some options for them to choose from for a kill, but they went RNG and it fell on you. I didn't press them, but hoped the rezzer would bring you back. It actually worked out well though I think, since you got to play til the end minus a day or two. :lurking:

Woohoo! Go wolves!

Reactions: 1 users
Good job wolves! Never would've guessed you two.

I suicuded intentionally earlier in the game because I felt bad for you guys missing a villager lynch in that cycle- figured it'd keep things fair after the early butt kicking you got. Much easier to make the mods upset and have them kill you than to politely ask for them to do so :laugh:

Great job, Lissa and Lupin :D Sad I didn't get to wolf with you guys longer but I'm glad I kept reading the PMs!

And great game modgods, I had fun :) been a while since I've been a wolf, I had missed it. Getting most of the villagers off of me that lynch was a blast ;)

I suicuded intentionally earlier in the game because I felt bad for you guys missing a villager lynch in that cycle- figured it'd keep things fair after the early butt kicking you got. Much easier to make the mods upset and have them kill you than to politely ask for them to do so :laugh:
nope. you could have politely asked. And we would have. But instead, you chose to do what you did.

You honestly did not need to do that. This game had some very crazy ups and downs for both sides, in the end, it is just up to the village to really be up and watching for flags. I really got away with manipulating the votes this game. I also felt sooooo guilty about P-thean. This was seriously the most guilt I have ever had being a wolf, but still couldn't stop the desire to win. :shifty:

Members don't see this ad :)
Lupin I wish I could hear what you said!

Man, when I saw the PM with me, Zen, and Sora I had an immediate feeling of dread because I am not the best wolf and I was working with noob wolves on top of being busy with exams...I didn't think it was going to end well. Then we realized we weren't working alone, and better yet Lupin was the mama wolf so after I died so early I was still pretty confident they'd be able to pull it off especially with the converts :)

You honestly did not need to do that. This game had some very crazy ups and downs for both sides, in the end, it is just up to the village to really be up and watching for flags. I really got away with manipulating the votes this game. I also felt sooooo guilty about P-thean. This was seriously the most guilt I have ever had being a wolf, but still couldn't stop the desire to win. :shifty:
That lynch was amazing :laugh:

nope. you could have politely asked. And we would have. But instead, you chose to do what you did.
Eh, when you ask, results aren't guaranteed. In fact, I'm zero for three in smiting requests. So I figured some carefully engineered mod rage would do the job with much less fanfare.

I'm truly sorry for everyone I back stabbed immediately on conversion. I wasn't thrilled to be converted because I was really enjoying my role but fully embraced my wolfiness. Also Gwen, how did you not connect TRH being killed and me using tracker jacker venom on her? It was even mentioned in the write up.

Reactions: 4 users
Bah. I wanted to lynch Lupin earlier in the game, the plea to "please investigate me" just sounded so wolfish, and you were on my list, but I just didn't follow through.

And Lissarae, when did you get converted? I didn't really see anything to suspect you except you were a bit quiet (which is impossible to gauge these days).

I've been a crap villager these days. The good news is I stay alive much longer now that I am less active/more busy IRL, but then I don't think I play that great, so the bad news outweighs it I think.

Good job wolves.

Thanks mods.

Can't believe I got bowed and arrowed and died in both Hunger games.
Who shot me? ANd what were the odds someone dies from b&a?

Eh, when you ask, results aren't guaranteed. In fact, I'm zero for three in smiting requests. So I figured some carefully engineered mod rage would do the job with much less fanfare.
in the future, try asking first. kaydubs and I are pretty reasonable about it.

Bah. I wanted to lynch Lupin earlier in the game, the plea to "please investigate me" just sounded so wolfish, and you were on my list, but I just didn't follow through.

And Lissarae, when did you get converted? I didn't really see anything to suspect you except you were a bit quiet (which is impossible to gauge these days).

I've been a crap villager these days. The good news is I stay alive much longer now that I am less active/more busy IRL, but then I don't think I play that great, so the bad news outweighs it I think.

Good job wolves.

Thanks mods.

odds were 1/4

I think it was night 4. You weren't really killed by THE bow and arrow. Lupin chose your manner of death to try to confuse people.

Good job wolves.

Thanks mods.

That was me being creative with how I killed you. It was not the actual item.

ETA- yeah, that was like me giving you guys such a perfect little I am a wolf present when I posted for people to use items on me. Lissa was laughing so hard, I honestly thought I had put us out to pasture.

I'm truly sorry for everyone I back stabbed immediately on conversion. I wasn't thrilled to be converted because I was really enjoying my role but fully embraced my wolfiness. Also Gwen, how did you not connect TRH being killed and me using tracker jacker venom on her? It was even mentioned in the write up.
I was running on the assumption that items were being used the same night they were sent.

well done back-stabbing beyotch. :artist::bigtears:
I think that was the first time I have made it to the end as a wolf. I was pretty proud of myself.
I was running on the assumption that items were being used the same night they were sent.
I was panicking after the write up. I thought I was screwed.

Wish I had lived a little bit longer, but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks mods! :)

And good job wolves! I had some slight suspicions about Lupin from the dead sidelines but really thought LIS was a wolf too.

Why would you feel guilt?. This game was freaking awesome. I had a blast. I was a newbie brat and managed not to get self-lynched day 2 despite my best efforts.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

And, yes, thank you, mods, for a fantastic first game. I couldn't have asked for a better debut to forum ww.

I really appreciate the work that you did to make it happen and all that the players brought to the game.

Thank you, all.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Augh.

I seered Zensing the night I was killed. And sorasea would have been my next one. No joke.

AUGHH

Thanks mods. Especially for not making me chaos or a wolf this time :laugh:

Augh.

I seered Zensing the night I was killed. And sorasea would have been my next one. No joke.

AUGHH

Thanks mods. Especially for not making me chaos or a wolf this time :laugh:
Almost converted you as opposed to Lissa, but knew you probably needed a game as villager. Still felt bad that meant killing you though. :(