Hunter college post bacc 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Secretkiss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't seen any recent things about the Hunter post baccalaureate program.

Just recently got my acceptance into the program for this Fall and I'm excited.

Is anyone here currently in the program or recently finished it and care to share their insight on how the program went? Any other acceptances?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey do you mind sharing your stats (UG GPA). I am an undergraduate senior at NYU with a 3.3 GPA and I would like to apply to Hunter's post bacc program for the Fall 2018 academic year. I wanted to know how difficult it is to get into that program. Thanks.

Hey do you mind sh.aring your stats (UG GPA). I am an undergraduate senior at NYU with a 3.3 GPA and I would like to apply to Hunter's post bacc program for the Fall 2018 academic year. I wanted to know how difficult it is to get into that program. Thanks.

Hi!

I had a 3.9 GPA, but, don't let that deter you. I don't think they base it solely on the GPA but also the personal statement you write and other things.

Good luck. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree - any recent Hunter post-baccs have anything to say about the program and how it's going since the one advisor that everyone liked left? Are the classes still great despite the class size? Still a better option for new yorkers due to cost and great teaching? I'm trying to decide whether or not to apply while working as an attorney and wondering if anyone has done that...

Also I'm trying to join the Hunter Yahoo group mostly so i can view the Postbacc's Guide to Hunter on that page, but I'm afraid it might not be actively moderated anymore. Does anyone have that guide handy?

Reactions: 1 user
Just saw that that advisor left. I am sure things will keep on going but that's kind of bummer.

In my cohort, we had two people working as attorneys during their post-bacc. so it's possible.

I think I have that guide somewhere. You can PM me if you want but I believe it is dated by now.