Hunter interview tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buruburudoku

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, wow, I got my first interview invitation from hunter.
It's tomorrow! and I think i haven't practiced much for the interview.
Does everyone actually practice for the interview or just go in and improvise? lol
Plus, I'm an international student and therefore not really familiar with the current issues regarding Obamaare or the reimbursement plan. i will def do research on my own but will the admission committee or the interviewing faculty bash me for not having sufficient understanding about these issues?
any advice those issues? will be gteatly appreciated.!

Members don't see this ad.

So, wow, I got my first interview invitation from hunter.
It's tomorrow! and I think i haven't practiced much for the interview.
Does everyone actually practice for the interview or just go in and improvise? lol
Plus, I'm an international student and therefore not really familiar with the current issues regarding Obamaare or the reimbursement plan. i will def do research on my own but will the admission committee or the interviewing faculty bash me for not having sufficient understanding about these issues?
any advice those issues? will be gteatly appreciated.!

LOL!! I practiced a lot. Do all people practice? no, but I'd say there is a big percentage of applicants that do. When I was waiting around like an hour before the interview, I saw people that had flash cards out and practicing. Also, it was crazy how many people looked scared. I mean you could see it in their eyes and faces that they were worried/nervous about the interview. Some people looked awkward too. But it's ok for us to be nervous, it just means this is important to you, this actually calmed me down a lot. Seeing others are just as nervous is a good thing. I dont know about you, but try to get there fairly early. Just By getting there early you can just start talking to the other applicants and it should calm your nerves. I even started talking to the security guard for a bit just to loosen up lol...oh this was at temple btw.

There are two threads on here that has abconverstaion on Vision2020 and Obamacare. SDN is a good resource for information. Good luck!!!!

Sorry Jbizzle it took awhile to thank you for giving me advice for the interview. I actually enjoyed the interview a hunter and this worked out well for the other interview too. I actually voice recorded my self interview and listened to it while I went to the school. I used the same way for the second school interview. Rather than reading alot of stuff right before, i guess listening to something seems to help better. lol