I am freaking the hell out!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Booshiba

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just applied to take the DAT and on the "applicant name" it just says Carlos Barrera....is does not include my middle name which now I'm so stressed out about I cannot remember if I entered it or not but I'm pretty sure that I did because when I created my DENTPIN I did include it there....what do I do?!?!?!? I am freaking out.

Best,
Booshiba

Members don't see this ad.

prometrics has hours you can call and scan in your forms of ID and they will change it to include your middle name
you can do the same for ada as well

Members don't see this ad :)
But I just checked my DENTPIN profile and my entire middle name is there...then on my email there isn't even an initial...I'm confused.

I understand that Booshiba is an awesome middle name, but Carlos Barrera is already B.A. enough by itself.

So Carlos, my man...

56359401d25bffc5846ca8d3a243039e4b957a262f2dfbed1f9ad50420a199fb.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
I understand that Booshiba is an awesome middle name, but Carlos Barrera is already B.A. enough by itself.

So Carlos, my man...

56359401d25bffc5846ca8d3a243039e4b957a262f2dfbed1f9ad50420a199fb.jpg
This made everything better haha you seriously made me laugh out loud. Yeah it just the initial freak out that got me stressed. I'll just call the center and solve it with them. But wow I don't understand why my middle name or initial were not present in the email received after the application process. Just found an old thread on this. Oops.

Reactions: 1 users
So I just got that confirmation email from the ADA and they say the following "This eligibility letter may not contain your middle name/initial. To confirm that the name on your application matches your IDs, visit www.ada.org/1644.aspx. Your DENTPIN record (which is the name on your application)must match your IDs exactly or you will be denied admission to testing. Notify the DTS immediately of any discrepancies at [email protected]." So I log in and my middle name is there it just does not appear in the email. So I think I'm good. Either way I will double check with prometric to be certain about it all. Thanks again folks.

It felt like it was only yesterday when OP posted "I am freaking the hell out!!!!!!"

But today, he finds himself with a newfound peace and unwavering confidence that things will work out in the end.

Carlos Booshiba Barrera, I'm proud of how far you've come.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7 users
So I just got that confirmation email from the ADA and they say the following "This eligibility letter may not contain your middle name/initial. To confirm that the name on your application matches your IDs, visit www.ada.org/1644.aspx. Your DENTPIN record (which is the name on your application)must match your IDs exactly or you will be denied admission to testing. Notify the DTS immediately of any discrepancies at [email protected]." So I log in and my middle name is there it just does not appear in the email. So I think I'm good. Either way I will double check with prometric to be certain about it all. Thanks again folks.
Sorry I know this thread is 1 year old But I have the same issue as you. How did you solve the issue? My DAT is in 5 days :(