I am new to this wonderful forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashley McGee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi as most of you know my name is Ashley and I am new to this forum. I am undecided about a health career as of this moment. My mother was going to be a doctor and my aunt is currently a registered nurse. I have a rich family on my mother's side,but my dad's side is not so rich. I do know that Mr.McGee would have made me a good husband in the near future,but I have accepted that he has an immature mind and is now in law school in AZ. Any advice on health professions are very appreciated. I am a business administration major for now until I decide what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you enjoy working with your hands? Can you keep up conversations with people? Are you willing to sacrifice your leisure time and focus on getting straight A's? Because all this is a must if you want to pursue a field in health, particularity dentistry.

first things first, you need to go out and shadow a dentist and see if you can see yourself in the dentists shoes. When I mean shadow, I mean go and do it at least twice a week for a month and see if you still like it. That should be the first step.

I don't get about how which side of your family, if any, is rich matters for this post...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I sure hope that isn't your real name.

Otherwise... do research on the qualities that make a great dental applicant and make them part of you. Start working with your hands, take science course that are required, shadow a dentist, and find good reasons as to why you want to be a dentist.

I love working with my hands. I am blessed to be able to work with my hands. I am very smart too. I have had sick parents and I am good at science. I did not pass my biology because I had to take care of my mother because she is sick and the course was online. I am going to take it over though. I just hope that will not go against me. I believe in taking care of sick people especially ones with gum diseases, cavities,etc.

Why is my thread being watched? It is strange. I have high ethical standards in all aspects of my life. I have two cavities and I can get a root canal to save them,but they claim it is not safe. I want to make the right choices.

These posts make no sense at all...TROLL...

Reactions: 1 user
I can only think of one thing.
quirrelltroll.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
This reminds of a those chat bots on...errr...certain websites

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users