I Am No Longer A Pharmacy Student!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnqadam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
that's right! have you heard. Pharmacy students are no longer pharmacy students! That's all very passe. A new term being thrown around for us that I recently heard in school is:

Student Pharmacist

The emphasis of course being put on the pharmacist part. Because we are pharmacist in training. I thouht that was really cool! I know my school is putting that title on our name tags.

I dunno if you care, just like to share it with those who do!

Members don't see this ad.

johnqadam said:
that's right! have you heard. Pharmacy students are no longer pharmacy students! That's all very passe. A new term being thrown around for us that I recently heard in school is:

Student Pharmacist

The emphasis of course being put on the pharmacist part. Because we are pharmacist in training. I thouht that was really cool! I know my school is putting that title on our name tags.

I dunno if you care, just like to share it with those who do!

it nice for you to share but we are in the prepharmacy forum!!, we are in the intense moment right now, we not even in the pharmacy school yet, we are feeling worried and anxious that we might not get in? Every day my heart bumps up and down fast making my CO2 increase in my hemoglobins as i went near my mailbox :smuggrin:

pharmeronadell said:
Ah. In my state you are actually considered a pharmacist...with a limited license.

hahaha!

that's awesome!

What state do you live in...if you don't mind me asking?

RascalCA4Life said:
it nice for you to share but we are in the prepharmacy forum!!, we are in the intense moment right now, we not even in the pharmacy school yet, we are feeling worried and anxious that we might not get in? Every day my heart bumps up and down fast making my CO2 increase in my hemoglobins as i went near my mailbox :smuggrin:

Dude, I'm sorry, but you gotta hear me out...

when you go on your interview...(and I know you will, because I did, and I'm and idiot) mention this fact, and it's going to blow their minds! (well just a little bit)

It just shows you're already connected to the pharmacy community!

And I know you'll get in. I had a 3.0 GPA and I got into Maryland! So don't worry