I am so ugly :(

lazyindy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Since you are posting this on here it is probably more your borderline personality than your looks.

Therapy can do a body good. Reach out and contact someone. :luck:

therapy wont make me handsome

Members don't see this ad :)
A self-pitying attitude is probably the most unattractive thing there is. That's where you have to start. Focus on bettering yourself and less on women for the time being. You won't get anywhere if you aren't in a stable, happy mental place.

Reactions: 2 users
lol all bluepill nonsense in this thread. Have you guys seen the tinder experiments?

What's not to like about medical school guys?

Who doesn't want socially-awkward nerds who are neurotic, insecure and one-dimensional?

You're not alone dude.

Reactions: 1 user
bro you're accepted into dental school; something many people applying can only dream of. be glad :). if it makes you feel better i've never gone on a single date.

you aint that ugly dude. Women don't like dudes that act like women on their period.......

Period. Sack up and don't care what they think. And you will be covered in women like stink on poop.
We don't like them when they're on their periods either.

Contrary to what you think, society doesn't think you're ugly.

I would also recommend a therapist if you're really down. If you're short on money, try one of the public motivational speakers (I see you're in NYC, there has to be a ton out there). I was also down on the ropes once given that I was bullied a lot in middle and high school. A motivational speaker helped me cope through all that misery.

stay the f#ck off of tinder, you're poisoning your mind with that.

I didn't get my first girlfriend till 24 when everyone in my circle got theirs at 14 or 16. I'm now married that girlfriend :soexcited:.

You are so cute bro. Don't be silly and think yourself ugly.