I am trying to sign up for Kaplan course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I take the $1399 course, does it come with all the online material + class?

I think I read that there is a way to get a discount depends on low income or FAFSA ... I am not sure what it was but anyone got an idea?

And it says
Start: Thu Mar 18
End: Tue May 18
If I sign up now, do I get online material first to start before the class begins or do everyone have to attend the class first and start all together?

Members don't see this ad.

FYI, if your school has kaplan people there sometimes, they offer $150 off the course price if you ask. If you ever hear of them offering the free practice exams on campus they offer it then.

There are also other coupon codes for $150 or $100 off on-line.

where can I get those coupons? It says type promotion code.

I have done this before. ok so here is how you can get a discount. Never call the 1800 number they dont like to bargain no matter how much you try. If you do call them then ask them to give you... your local kaplan phone number... for some odd reason if they refuse you can find it in google maps...

So there are diff. ways to milk kaplan. I know you graduated from school. But most of the pre dents are usually vice president or president of predental or biology or chemistry etc... So if you are in one of these positions you call kaplan and talk to the manger tell them that if they go low that you will invite them for couple times a semester to advertise and you will help them promote kaplan in your school. Even if u actually dont. You can get up to as much as 500$. TALK TO THE MANAGER ONLY IF U ARE IN THESE Positions.

So the other way is just say that you saw a $200 coupon somewhere so you decided to call them up. if they ask where, make it up in a newspaper on a wall in your school. Your school news paper etc... if they say no keep being persistent & you will get $200 if not at least you will get $100 off. Then if you do actually see the $200 off call them and they will be more than happy to refund your $100 back.

Also if you have used kaplan course for something else like sat GRE etc... you will get good discount....

If you want to be really cheap when you know the classes dont teach you anything. You can get all the kaplan stuff... you know where. The classes are waste of time. Many people ask questions which are irrelevant which might drive you nuts. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I take the $1399 course, does it come with all the online material + class?

I think I read that there is a way to get a discount depends on low income or FAFSA ... I am not sure what it was but anyone got an idea?

And it says
Start: Thu Mar 18
End: Tue May 18
If I sign up now, do I get online material first to start before the class begins or do everyone have to attend the class first and start all together?

hey if you sign up now, you can get access to material online right away. I think their practice test are really helpful. In my personal experience, in order to get a good score, you need to practice a lot meaning doing all the practice tests they have there along with midterm and final that they have there also.

Their class is really useless. The only good thing about Kaplan course is their online practice tests, midterm and final.

Also purchase Topscore and Acheiver, the first time i did not use these. The second time i purchase it along with doing a lot of practice test bump my points.

Good luck.

If I take Kaplan online, does it just give me the 5 subject tests that people have been sharing in pdf format for free online? or does it have more than those?

^Where have you been getting copies of the subject tests? I'm pretty sure that stuff's copyrighted...

^Where have you been getting copies of the subject tests? I'm pretty sure that stuff's copyrighted...

well...maybe it is..but large number of people from SDN were posting it before and I was just curious if Kaplan online gives you the exact same thing.

What stuffs does this Kaplan Online really have besides 5 subject tests from each?

I heard that there are 5 full length test, mid term, final. Is that it?