I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlsrn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted....to St. George's. I know it isn't a U.S. med school...but I am so excited....thanks for all your encouragement here!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations! i am so happy for you! that truly is something to be proud of. how many other schools are you still waiting to hear from?

Congrats a bunch!!! :D :D :D
You are now Dr. jlsrn

Members don't see this ad :)
what! Really! Can you tell me more about St. George? What kind school is it like? How is the city? Is it a lot harder to get a resident program in US? (what princeton review.com says.) Are their curriculum same as ours?

thanks,

gooloo^2

what! Really! Can you tell me more about St. George? What kind school is it like? How is the city? Is it a lot harder to get a resident program in US? (what princeton review.com says.) Are their curriculum same as ours?

Perhaps you should ask someone who has actually gone through med there...not someone who has just been accepted.

COngrats jlsrn!!! Go kick some buttocks!! To get this far is a real achievement...so are you going to go to SGU or are you waiting to hear back form some more schools first?

Congrats Jenn!! I bet it feels good to be in someplace right now, without all that ugly uncertainty! My best to ya! --Trek

Congratulations, future Dr. jlsrn

Hi,

I am waiting to hear from SUNY-Upstate, but that is it...I didn't apply many places this year...I applied last year and didn't get in..and retook the MCAT's but wasn't able to bring them up more, so just applied to less than a handful of places...St. George's being one of them. I just want to be a Dr. and practice medicine..and will do anything to make this dream come true~ :)

Jenn,
That's great news! I'll be anxious to hear what you think of it if you go! Did you interview there????
Anyway, smile and celebrate!
Ongoing good luck for the rest of your applications!
L :)

Congrats to you! You've been accepted into a fine medical school! With all sincerity, that's quite an accomplishment!

Hi,

Yes, I interviewed with St. George's in August...but they waited to get my August MCATS...they just got them a week and a half ago...and I got the acceptance today, for January's entering class.

Congrats jlsrn!!! How did you like Granada? Are you an RN? Just wondering because if you are a fellow health care professional moving on, YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION!!! Maybe I'll see you there!

I should clarify...I interviewed with St.George's..but the interview was held in NY...so I haven't been to Grenada yet! Thanks.