I failed CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasmine0211

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I failed CPJE - got a 70

I feel like I dont want to even study or know how anymore

The questions were so friggin random

anyone have tips on how to study

Members don't see this ad.

I am sorry to hear that. I have not received my score yet. I took the cpje on 9-17-07. When did you take the cpje?

It has been over 2 months and I still have no score...

I took the CPJE Sept 20, and I haven't yet recieved my results however I don;t feel as if I did well. When did you take yours

I took mine Sept 4. I really hope this means I'll be seeing my results soon!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I took CPJE on 9/14 and just received my result today...74:(

I read the above posts, and checked my mail right after. I passed with an 82!

After taking the exam, I felt like I had about a 50/50 chance of passing. I guessed on about 30 questions.

dang, you guys are scaring me. How did you guys study for the CPJE? Did you guys follow the study guide provided from the Board's website? What about the sample questions from the website? Was the actual exam any close to those questions posted? What was so odd about the exam? Can you give me some inputs? Thanks. BTW, I am a licensed rph and am planning on retaking the Naplex/CPJE so I can work in California in a near future.

Make sure you review the new guidelines on Pharmacy Self-Assessment. The Script and Health Notes do contain material we will be on the test. I had a couple of questions relating to a pharmacy intern's role in the pharmacy. I had one CrCl question and a couple TPN questions for my calculations. I am reviewing the list of drugs in Weissman's book on page 174. Most of the drugs were in patient profiles. Good luck to everyone!

Hi,

I am planning to take the CPJE in January. did you get your result? do have any materials for sale? I appreciate if you can give me any helpful information.

Thanks

I failed CPJE - got a 70

I feel like I dont want to even study or know how anymore

The questions were so friggin random

anyone have tips on how to study

i feel you. got the same score. random questions eh. i even encountered a question about exubera. it had been discontinued isnt? anyways, pick up your pace and start again.

-r

I took the CPJE in the first week of November. The Board mailed my result on 11/29, and I got it on 12/10, (mis-delivered mail). I passed with an 82. I remember leaving the test site feeling sick to my stomach, thinking that, surely, I had failed since I had kept tabs on the number of questions I had guessed. I guessed 30 questions, and I thought, there were no way I'd passed, with having had to guess 30 out of 90 questions. So, I'm grateful for the passing score.

I thought the exam was difficult in terms of the some of the questions they asked were just so out there. Especially questions asking if a product requires refrigeration, when I had never even heard of it, and so forth. There were questions on trough and peak levels of antibiotics. Also, antibiotic substitution questions. Parental preps, which diluent to use. Max dosage/per day which I missed.

Anyway, good luck to all who are in the process of preparing for the CPJE. I felt your "pain".

Hi,
did you get your result? I have CPJE in January. do you have any advice for me ? how was the test?