I feel like the more practice tests I do...the dumber I get.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheepcheep

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My practice test scores have been slowly decreasing...
Especially in the sections concerning math (ie, chem and QA). And 99% of the time, it's because I make stupid mistakes. So then I get more frantic...which makes me take longer to do calculations and make more mistakes.

It's a very very vicious cycle.

Anyone have any ideas on how to clear up your head? Lol at this rate, I'm going to do horrible on the PCAT...

Members don't see this ad.

My practice test scores have been slowly decreasing...
Especially in the sections concerning math (ie, chem and QA). And 99% of the time, it's because I make stupid mistakes. So then I get more frantic...which makes me take longer to do calculations and make more mistakes.

It's a very very vicious cycle.

Anyone have any ideas on how to clear up your head? Lol at this rate, I'm going to do horrible on the PCAT...

Because your brain wants to utilize efficient way to use energy, which means to use less! What you want to do is take a break from studying and think about something else. Take vitamins, stretch every hour or so and think about how wonderful your future is going to be after you do well on this test. Give yourself determination and hope.

Believe in yourself :thumbup:

Because your brain wants to utilize efficient way to use energy, which means to use less! What you want to do is take a break from studying and think about something else. Take vitamins, stretch every hour or so and think about how wonderful your future is going to be after you do well on this test. Give yourself determination and hope.

Believe in yourself :thumbup:

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D I just went up and took some vitamins!
Your words made me feel much much better ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D I just went up and took some vitamins!
Your words made me feel much much better ^^

Oh, and after you take the test if you don't feel confident- you can omit the test after you take it (It gives you the option to do so) so don't freak out too much!

best:thumbup:

I know how you feel.. except my scores on the practice tests are so varied it's stressing me out!! :scared:

I still have one more Pearson practice test to do and I was going to wait until tomorrow to take it(My exam is this Thursday 07/19) but I'm going to take it today so I can try to relax and destress tomorrow.