I FINISHED THE MCAT!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toddgurley

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
IT'S ACTUALLY OVER!!! CELEBRATION THREAD.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Aaron Donald is going to have a nice snack on your QB. Looking forward to Mondays game :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I might as well make this thread useful and tell my own experience for anyone that wants a read:

The environment is very laid back. There's no one overlooking the room and telling everyone to start at 8:00 am sharp. I came early at 7:20 am and checked in and got started at 7:40 am.

Can't stress enough that this is an endurance test!! By the bio section I had gotten so desensitized from reading 20+ passages and already 109 questions that I "read it but didn't really read it". Rereading always makes me feel rushed.

Wow - anyone that has taken a bio section on practice test should know about this scheme of questions: Gene A affects gene B,C,F,E and E and F allosterically inhibits B and D. A and E create enzymes used for nucleus localization. Researchers measured enzyme activity when...etc. THESE ARE THE WORST! (Did not recreate from memory of any test, I completely made this example up)

TIME RUNS OUT FAST. If you don't know something, mark it and guess.

Most importantly - holy crap I can't believe it's a month of waiting for my result. I'm getting so neurotic thinking abut how I screwed up here and there. The more I think about it the more I feel like I must have failed it for no reason. Does anyone else feel like this - I hear stories about how sometimes you feel terrible and end up with a great score...hah.

Last edited: