I got my first B ever this semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sliceofbread136

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
And for some reason I feel very accomplished. Almost like I'm free of something.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
DAE think that verbal is just pure luck??

I still think this is the best picture I've ever seen on SDN describing VR:

5068047_cb7eddef2f29f26375e92b0b4c94befa.jpg

Look into the Caribbean. Not the top 3 ones, either.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still think this is the best picture I've ever seen on SDN describing VR:

5068047_cb7eddef2f29f26375e92b0b4c94befa.jpg

Guessing A (the capital that someone mentioned). The name sounds difficultly awesome. But that's probably the wrong answer.

Awesome reaction. :laugh:

I think Josh7 meant "reverse humblebrag"

Possibly.

In truth I don't really care about my stats anymore. The cycle is pretty much over for me and they seem so meaningless now. It's a nice feeling.

Possibly.

In truth I don't really care about my stats anymore. The cycle is pretty much over for me and they seem so meaningless now. It's a nice feeling.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Getting an acceptance = don't care about college! (as long as you don't fail)

There is always a first time... It must feel great to not care about grades anymore. I envy you.

possible strong humblebrag in here... slice didn't you get into some really good med schools?

possible strong humblebrag in here... slice didn't you get into some really good med schools?

I'm accepted into Southwestern, and the only school I'm gonna go over there is Baylor.

That's why my grades no longer matter :D

but the GPA and MCAT in your sig are a joke right

Maybe, maybe not.

My sig could possibly be an attempt to make a statement that you do not need good stats to give good advice. Just the other day I read a poster telling MedPR that his opinion doesn't matter because of his stats.

Or they could just be my real stats. ;)

Maybe, maybe not.

My sig could possibly be an attempt to make a statement that you do not need good stats to give good advice. Just the other day I read a poster telling MedPR that his opinion doesn't matter because of his stats.

Or they could just be my real stats. ;)

So are you saying that we should listen to people who have below a 3.9/36? Lol wtf??
(notsrs) (good job on utsw btw)

I'm accepted into Southwestern, and the only school I'm gonna go over there is Baylor.

That's why my grades no longer matter :D

It seems like at the time of posting this I was already accepted into Baylor :thumbup:

Man it's been a crazy morning :laugh:

It seems like at the time of posting this I was already accepted into Baylor :thumbup:

Man it's been a crazy morning :laugh:

Dang bro, you better hope your Baylor acceptance is not rescinded. You might want to email them detailing your reasons for the B. Should be at least 2000 words in length. I still don't understand how you could let yourself slip :slap:

But seriously, congrats. Right now, Baylor is my top choice. Maybe we'll be classmates next year. ;)

Dang bro, you better hope your Baylor acceptance is not rescinded. You might want to email them detailing your reasons for the B. Should be at least 2000 words in length. I still don't understand how you could let yourself slip :slap:

But seriously, congrats. Right now, Baylor is my top choice. Maybe we'll be classmates next year. ;)

Possibly! I think Baylor is my top choice right now as well. Congrats on your acceptance too!