I got my second chance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mommy2three

PGY-1
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the call today, I have been given the proverbial second chance. I got off the waitlist at Midwestern and am due to begin orientation next week. I still can't believe it. I am so so so excited! And now that I know what is coming, make no mistake about it, I also have no doubt about my ability to succeed!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the call today, I have been given the proverbial second chance. I got off the waitlist at Midwestern and am due to begin orientation next week. I still can't believe it. I am so so so excited! And now that I know what is coming, make no mistake about it, I also have no doubt about my ability to succeed!!

Congrats and good luck!!!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! :hardy: Party time!

Sooooo awesome for you!!!!!:soexcited:

That's AWESOME!!! :clap::woot:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

You're a mom, you can (and do) do it all:)

Thank you all for your warm words!! And yes over 24 hrs later I am still giddy with excitement! I do not think my feet will touch the ground until the first week of classes, and possibly not until the first exam :)

Wow, do you have to move to go to school there?
I got accepted into the Downers Grove campus so no moving. It is about 1hr commute from my house though (and that is without the proverbial Chicago traffic :eek: :scared: ). It will be well worth it though :)

thats awesome! congrats and good luck!

Well worth the drive! Congratulations on getting accepted somewhere that you won't have to move for!!!! I'm so happy to hear stories like this! Best wishes in the upcoming school year!

Congratulations!!! :hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

Congratulations!! That's wonderful!!

You must have started classes by now. Congrats for making it, and I wish you all the luck in the world.

You must have started classes by now. Congrats for making it, and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Not yet. Orientation is tomorrow and I am just hoping I am not the oldest in the class :p
Classes start next week Monday and I can hardly wait.
I love the smell of new textbooks....yep I am a geek :rolleyes:

Congradulationssssssss!
I can feel how excited you are and I'm glad how confident you are,
Hope you the best in your future career:luck:

Congratulations! Good luck with your orientation today.