I have never seen this disease in my life. Can you please help this mother?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neipp

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seen a video on facebook of a mother in Brazil who was recording the behavior of her son. I confess I have never seen anything like that in my life. You don´t need to understand portuguese to understand this video.

She recorded this video because she is desperate: she doesn´t want any financial help, the thing is that she had already gone to all of the doctors in Brazil and no one could actually tell her what this kid of 16 years old has. She said on the video that he was born normal and healthy and the symptoms just started when he turned 8 years old and he walks like that and acts like that.

I really got touched by this video and by the mother's feeling of not knowing what her kid has. If you know what is this and how to treat it, please
contact me: [email protected] or you can contact direct the mother by the telephone numbers: 07591940911 / 99757648 / 99499193

I am fluent in portuguese I can totally offer free translation if someone need to get in touch with this family.

Thank you

The video is the following:

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately I suspect this counts as asking for medical advice.

This is not a telemedicine service, sadly. We cannot responsibly offer advice. The request is in violation of SDN TOS and the thread will have to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.