I just took the pcat dor the first time with a very low (lower than 30 percentile) I need help asap!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qreigna1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really studied hard! I used the princeton (cracking the pcat), Barron's, pcat flashcards and kaplan!! After studying for 3 months hoping to do well I flunked! Please anybody give me advice I will retakenit in jan. That will be my last chance if I want to go to pharmacy school! I graduated this may with bachelor's in chemistry the timing messed me up I ended up guessing with few seconds left and the reading was alot I jad headaches before I could start reading! HELP HELP HELP ANYONE PLEASE!

Members don't see this ad.

How is your GPA? If after all that study you still didn't perform competitively you may want to consider applying to schools that do not require the PCAT. There are numerous in California.

3.5 GPA with bachelor's in chemistry. I learned and still learning my mistakes I used outdated stuy materials and besides it was my first time taking it again in jan im sure I got it now only thing I need is the dr. Collins