I just took the pcat for the first time with a very low (lower than 30 percentile) I need help asap!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qreigna1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really studied hard! I used the princeton (cracking the pcat), Barron's, pcat flashcards and kaplan!! After studying for 3 months hoping to do well I flunked! Please anybody give me advice I will retake it in jan. That will be my last chance if I want to go to pharmacy school! I graduated this may with bachelor's in chemistry the timing messed me up I ended up guessing with few seconds left and the reading was alot I had a headache before I could start reading! HELP HELP HELP ANYONE PLEASE!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Lol

Try Dr. collins? I didn't even do half the material and got a 90 and thats all I used along with pearson tests

Based on your sentence structure, I'm assuming that English is not your first language. Therefore, the best way to get a good score is to score absurdly high on Chem/Bio to raise your overall score.

Use Dr Collins and study a little everyday for next 2 and a half months. If you want more advice, there are several threads that give advice on how to improve your score on different sections.

Members don't see this ad :)
[QUOTE.
Based on your sentence structure, I'm assuming that English is not your first language. Therefore, the best way to get a good score is to score absurdly high on Chem/Bio to raise your overall score.

Use Dr Collins and study a little everyday for next 2 and a half months. If you want more advice, there are several threads that give advice on how to improve your score on different sections.

="Thestrugglez, post: 15842952, member: 628946"]Based on your sentence structure, I'm assuming that English is not your first language. Therefore, the best way to get a good score is to score absurdly high on Chem/Bio to raise your overall score.

Use Dr Collins and study a little everyday for next 2 and a half months. If you want more advice, there are several threads that give advice on how to improve your score on different sections.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha actually english is my first language I was so desperate in finding help and freaking out that I didnt score good on my first attempt! I was so disappointed but blame my grammatical error on auto correct I swear I can speak and write English very well lol

E="Iihyeonii, post: 15842916, member: 513409"]Try Dr.collins... study for an hour a day. 99 on chem guranteed.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot! I got pearson and kaplan at the moment and still looking to purchase dr. Collins. .any help?

Lol

Try Dr. collins? I didn't even do half the material and got a 90 and thats all I used along with pearson tests
Trust me I will do more than try I hate failing but im still looking to buy the recent update for dr. Collins. Any help on how I can purchase it?

Forget about va and rc..schools dont care.. just get above 90 for chem bio and math. You will acceptance in every where.

="Iihyeonii, post: 15845873, member: 513409"]Forget about va and rc..schools dont care.. just get above 90 for chem bio and math. You will acceptance in every where.[/QUOTE]
Ok thank you! For someone with bachelor's in chemistry the exam made me feel like I didn't know my chem anymore because of the timing and pressure! Smh well this time I know where to channel most of my studying on. (Btw my bio and math are above average) gotta work on that verbal and chem.

TE="Sugoi Travis, post: 15845773, member: 477819"]Pretty much this. When I was studying, I basically phased out VA and RC completely and just studied chem, bio and QA.[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks. I will remember that while I'm studying.