I just took the PTCB exam, but no result shown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nature88

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, for those of you who have taken the PTCB exam before, did it show you whether you pass or fail right after your submitted your exam? It didn't tell me anything. It just showed a message that said I could log on to the PTCB website to look at my result within 3 weeks and my final score will be mailed to me. I was wondering if I failed it because I thought others said that they knew it right away after the test.

My pass/fail is not showing on the PTCB website yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, for those of you who have taken the PTCB exam before, did it show you whether you pass or fail right after your submitted your exam? It didn't tell me anything. It just showed a message that said I could log on to the PTCB website to look at my result within 3 weeks and my final score will be mailed to me. I was wondering if I failed it because I thought others said that they knew it right away after the test.

no it does not show immediately, mine was shown about 3 weeks after the test date, so no worries you have not failed and i am sure u wont be failing it :thumbup:

Just wait. It comes through the mail pretty fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can check online exactly 3 weeks from your exam date and they will tell you whether you passed or not. Your score comes mailed to your home a day or two later.

you can check online exactly 3 weeks from your exam date and they will tell you whether you passed or not. Your score comes mailed to your home a day or two later.

Yeah, I remember waiting until midnight to see if I passed. They post your scores on the exact date that they give you.

They post them online before you get in the mail (could take 2-4 weeks). I was thrilled when I passed! I am sure you will too!

Good luck

Thanks, all! At least there's still hope.