I might have failed naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iloveclementine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was reading the threads on sdn forum, and one person commented that it is easier to get cancer than fail the naplex. I laughed at that.

Well, I think I only need to get cancer to break the odds of failing the naplex. I took my naplex today and I feel like I utterly failed. The calculation was a mess. I am going to get cancer and fail the naplex at the same time.

**** Mylife. **** myself. I'm a failure with all possible bad lucks. My registration button is grayed out but it says att is generated; which, according to the rumor, means I failed.

I just wanted to let you guys know that a total ***** truly exists. I wanna die. I'm so sick of myself. Why did I choose pharmacy school..

Update 7/20: I passed!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I failed NAPLEX for second time, i studied hard both times and i dont know what elae i ahould be doing or how to study again for third time i used rxprep both times , quiz bank and 120 calculations. Any advice or anyone would like to start a study group and get some encouragement?

I failed NAPLEX for second time, i studied hard both times and i dont know what elae i ahould be doing or how to study again for third time i used rxprep both times , quiz bank and 120 calculations. Any advice or anyone would like to start a study group and get some encouragement?

Nona12345678,

first of all, I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Did you just find out? Tell us more about your experience with it.
1. How did you study the first time?
2. Most importantly, how did you study the second time?
3. You mentioned you used Rxprep. How many chapters did you get through?
4. How many of the quizbank questions were you able to take?
5. In your opinion, what did you feel was your pitfall? Was it the math portion? Or the clinical portion? Or a combination of both?

Best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nona12345678,

first of all, I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Did you just find out? Tell us more about your experience with it.
1. How did you study the first time?
2. Most importantly, how did you study the second time?
3. You mentioned you used Rxprep. How many chapters did you get through?
4. How many of the quizbank questions were you able to take?
5. In your opinion, what did you feel was your pitfall? Was it the math portion? Or the clinical portion? Or a combination of both?

Best.
Yes, i just found out about my second time failure which was a shock by all means, i studied about 50 chapters out of rxprep, left behind hiv which i got much of it on my second test. I answered about 1000 questions plus 120 sdn calculation, I think its all about my clinical part which i m tired of and not sure how to do it the right way.

Yes, i just found out about my second time failure which was a shock by all means, i studied about 50 chapters out of rxprep, left behind hiv which i got much of it on my second test. I answered about 1000 questions plus 120 sdn calculation, I think its all about my clinical part which i m tired of and not sure how to do it the right way.

Were you far below 75? You can PM me if you prefer. I also would like to know where you are falling short. Is it drug names and is that why you can't answer certain questions? Is it recalling the side effects? Is the issue here that you understand the concepts but have difficulty with retrieving specifics, like drug names, interactions, doses, max doses, contraindications.

Last edited:
**** Mylife. **** myself. I'm a failure with all possible bad lucks. My registration button is grayed out but it says att is generated; which, according to the rumor, means I failed.

I just wanted to let you guys know that a total ***** truly exists. I wanna die. I'm so sick of myself. Why did I choose pharmacy school..

Update 7/20: I passed!

Having a pitty party is not very becoming, ILC. If you fall down, just pick yourself back up and try again. Keep that in mind for the MPJE. Congrats on passing...

I'm guessing then that your NAPLEX score was way higher than the pre-NAPLEX or did they all somehow correlate?

Did you already take your MPJE, by the way?

I scored an 80 so yes it was my Pre-NAPLEX score of 72 + 8.
I did take my MPJE and I passed as well. Currently licensed in NC, MPJE - SC this Friday, and pending ATT for California

I did take my MPJE and I passed as well. Currently licensed in NC, MPJE - SC this Friday, and pending ATT for California

Jkong!

Congratulations! Best of luck!

Apotheker2015

how did you study for the SC MPJE??