I need a study partner/group for Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kibbles1105

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to study for Naplex, I registered for October 2013 and I would like to ask if anyone wants to join me via skype. Or if anyone knows an ongoing group study that I can be part of. I know my study pattern I get motivated when I'm in a group or at least someone studying with me.

I am a foreign grad.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
yeah lol, it sucks huh? But well I'm a busy person I can't study everynight I have other stuff going on too.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i just did it last month and failed lol will do it again in december.. living in houston! anyone close?

I do it on september 5th and I failed,I plan to take it again on december and I would like to have a study partner or group

I am about to study for Naplex, I registered for October 2013 and I would like to ask if anyone wants to join me via skype. Or if anyone knows an ongoing group study that I can be part of. I know my study pattern I get motivated when I'm in a group or at least someone studying with me.

I am a foreign grad.

I'm interested in being your study partner and i want to take the Naplex in january. Im also a foreign graduate in Houston. Would like to study via skype if interested let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I failed as well..I plan on taking it again in December or January. I am interested in a study group as well! What are you guys using to study?!

I've got the 2014 Rxprep book that I'm using to prepare for my test in 3.5 weeks. I have some questions going through this book so far. Any chance y'all can give some advice on the best way to prepare for the exam, or anyone I can send my questions to for advice who used the Rxprep book? Thanks in advance.

I've got the 2014 Rxprep book that I'm using to prepare for my test in 3.5 weeks. I have some questions going through this book so far. Any chance y'all can give some advice on the best way to prepare for the exam, or anyone I can send my questions to for advice who used the Rxprep book? Thanks in advance.
hello are you selling your rxprep