I need serious advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneDayIllBeASurgeon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nevermind

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
...seriously?

This has nothing to do with this forum.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you need advice or are you asking for money?

Members don't see this ad :)
Then what forum should I use? No I am not asking for money, I just don't know how to get my transcript in time for Fall

No it doesn't you have your answer. Your answer is to pay the bills so you can get your transcript.

This is not a site for personal fundraising.

T
No it doesn't you have your answer. Your answer is to pay the bills so you can get your transcript.

This is not a site for personal fundraising.
There is no need to be that rude to me. I already took down my question . And for your iinformation i really was asking for advice , maybe someone knows of a way i can make some extra money. Stop talking to me like I am stupid, cant you see that we have the same dream,I want to get accepted to medical school, I see you have alteady been accepted, congrats. I am just trying to get there too.

Not to be facetious, but RTC is correct on the essentials: you need to cut spending and/or increase income, OP. I suggest a combo of both applying for additional jobs and putting yourself on a strict budget until this is paid off. Meaning, no eating out, no going out with friends, no cable TV, no nonessential spending whatsoever until you raise the money. Also, most people's biggest expenses are houses and transportation. Consider downgrading your car or going without one at all, and/or sharing living expenses with a roommate. It all adds up. Best of luck to you.

Not to be facetious, but RTC is correct on the essentials: you need to cut spending and/or increase income, OP. I suggest a combo of both applying for additional jobs and putting yourself on a strict budget until this is paid off. Meaning, no eating out, no going out with friends, no cable TV, no nonessential spending whatsoever until you raise the money. Also, most people's biggest expenses are houses and transportation. Consider downgrading your car or going without one at all, and/or sharing living expenses with a roommate. It all adds up. Best of luck to you.
Thank you that really helps. I applied to 2 additional jobs and my friend is helping me start my own tutoring buisness . And also i realized that its really not that much money and its totally possible