i need some advices... -Algerian Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anii2sa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
i'm a 2nd years old medical student i need some advices to become a good doctor, i study in Algeria and that doesn't really help because even if i passed my 1st year with 14/20 (which is a good result) i doubt that i'll be a good surgeon here because studies are not very effectual and i won't be able to work anywhere else with the Algerian medical diploma, so i want to move out maybe finish my studies somewhere else where they actually really know how to teach and form a good doctor, i don't know where i should go, i love UK but i'm not sure if it's the best choice first because i'm not rich enough and i know that studies there are pretty expensive but if it's the best place to learn medecine then i'll wait until i finish my studies here get enough money and go re-study there; anyway i'll be really thankfull if you could give me some advices like where should i start? and who should i contact? and please know that i'm ready to do everything to expand my knowledge and get the best training to become a good surgeon so what do you suggest me to do?

Members don't see this ad.