About the ads

1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds.

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

I need VCRC review books!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by KTJ00, Aug 20, 2007.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. KTJ00

KTJ00

Veterinary Student

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I am looking for the VCRC review books to study for boards. Anyone out there have them to sell? [email protected]
  2. Rafi Reed

Rafi Reed

Veterinarian
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hi I have used VCRC for $250 if you are interested please replay
    Rafi
  3. KTJ00

KTJ00

Veterinary Student
  4. balram

balram balram

Pre-Veterinary
    HI GUYS..
    i need VCRC material to prepare for BCSE and NAVLE..KINDLY HELP ME OUT..
  5. Therapist4Chnge

Therapist4Chnge Neuropsych Ninja Faculty Moderator Emeritus

Psychologist
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    *moving to the appropriate forum*

-t
  6. Gustavo Brasil

Gustavo Brasil

Veterinarian
    SDN 2+ Year Member